Replies

• Has anyone received assignements that turned into successful transactions after paying the fee with Partner's First?

They are pushing thier short sale lead program and at the end of the day, the seller will make the final choice on who they use to sell their home. The fee to join partner's first is now 499.99 plus 45.00 per month... Any thoughts, feedback, success stories..OR just another 500.00 bucks down the drain..?

• Here's another program to consider. http://www.hometelos.com/hometelos/REPHTcss.seam
    Does anyone know of any other vendors doing this?
  • This my be a silly question, but what is a DRE license? They ask for this on the application.
    • Your kidding right? Your a Licensed Agent right? As such where would be one place that you could go and check the status of your license or a fellow Agent's license?
      • In New York State you go to the DOS (Department of State)
      • George~
        I am licensed in two states - New Hampshire and Massachusetts. In neither of those states would I go to the DRE to check on a real estate license as we don't call it that in either State. In Massachusetts I would go to the DPL - Division of Professional Licensure and in New Hampshire I would go to the NHREC - New Hampshire Real Estate Commission. I suspect that is also the case wherever Dorit is located. Her question about what DRE stands for was not, as you intimated, a foolish question. Let's show some respect for each other and our regional differences.
    • Department/Division of Real Estate
  • ok, looked in it...but wow, $399 short sale course on approved agents, then another $49 bucks a month...My credit cards are maxed and I just bought a property in costa rica...but I got a bridge to sell, anyone want it? /end rant
    • Where did you find this information about the course and monthly fees?
This reply was deleted.