Replies

• I tried clicking the like button under their Facebook page but I didn't get a discount code. Do anyone else know how I can get the discount code?
  • Any discount codes for AMP Premium level membership?
  • I am renewing too. Went to facebook, did not see RES.NET facebook page to like. Need help with discount code. Thanks!
  • Lon & Don, If you are renewing, what is your take on the last year.  Did you get listings as a result of paying membership?  Lee
  • I am looking for any discount codes for the Premium subscription. I can find them for the Professional subscription, but not Premium.

PROFESSIONAL ONLY- Per email today.

"NRT REOExperts has negotiated a 15% discount on this membership option for their Agents.  This incentive will expire on 7/29/11.   Please use discount code “NRT15.”  Signing up for the AMP Professional Level Membership will not get you additional listings from NRT REOExperts"

• To help you on your way with your new AMP Professional Membership, we are offering you an exclusive 15% off the membership fee if you upgrade by Friday, July 29th. Simply enter in promo code UPGRADE15 at registration.

This appears to be for upgrades only.  If you are renewing and it works let us know.

• I'm looking for a RES.NET AMP promo code as well to renew.
  • ANyone know of any valid codes for Res.Net membership discount. I need to renew.
  • Save 10% - code is HOLIDAY10

• hit like on FB or become their friend it shares the code then. 

This reply was deleted.