Replies

• I thought their clients already had access to the agents list on res.net and searched by zip code etc....but you say "eventually..... ....
          • Yes, basic RES.NET only allows you to enter 100 zip codes with AMP you get more exposure when you input your resume, references etc. The basic version is very limited I have been there for three years and no business whatsoever, but AMP will help me in my business to keep track of my transactions.
  • I have and like the Res.Net AMP system. However, I received more listings/business when I was a basic member, but I think that is just a matter of timing at this time. IE less foreclosures presently in my area, etc. I think the asset managers I have relationships with care more about my expertise than my AMP status. The AMP features I like are that I can re-visit old tasks which one can't do in the basic system. Record keeping is more detailed in the AMP system than the basic system. What I don't like is searching for properties. In the basic system I could search for other listings and make a direct offer for my buyer, in which res.net then notifies the listing agent of the offer/contract. With AMP I have to sign up separately in the buyer search section and thus I find I am searching less for other properties for my buyers. I think res.net is a super system, but upgrading to AMP didn't seem to make any difference in obtaining more business. I upgraded because I want all the tools possible to be as timely and professional for my AM's. Another reason REO Pro is great to be a member of. I was told AM's look at the AMP status (by a res.net salesperson) but I think the AM looks more at your track record, timeliness, expertise within the zip code they need.
  • Met a rep at an NRBA workshop last week. The program looks promising and makes life easier for the asset mgrs which means they will be looking for it. I have not decided, yet, whether I want it now or later. I have to budget.
  • Just got it, too soon to tell. It also comes with something called "home on the tube" where you can download video of all your listings. Not sure about that, it is challenging enough to get a few decent photos on REO where the property shows it's best features, and not flaws. Their "searchable database" isn't public, so I'm not sure what will happen, I will keep you posted.
  • I would like to know the answer to this also. I can't decide if I should upgrade or not.
This reply was deleted.