Res.net

I have received work from a different AM company that then linked me to Res.net

So many of the companies SunTrust being one of them say they are directly hooked with res.net and you have to go there to work for them, has anyone out there received any work from res.net 

I am tempted to pay the fee's but want to know if its worth it.

I know one company that receives work from res.net but its a small burg town and she's most

likely the only one signed up.  She has received 2 deals.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you asked the AM's if they found you/assigned you by finding your profile on ResNet?
  • I recevie most of my business through RESNET.  This year I decided to pump additional money into RESNET by purchasing their banner ads and becoming an AMP PRO>  That decision unfortunately has not garnered me one additional new client.  Keep your money in your pocket.
  • I paid for the upgrade(AMP) and it has not help me at all this year. I do have my original lender who send me assignments so I'm going to stick with the basic plan($250) next time.
  • As a OWB preferred agent it was required to sign up on Res.net to continue listing their assets.  I have only receive properties from them.   Not sure that anything else will come of it, but it would be nice. I have listed my zips and put in a small amount of info about myself, but not much aside from that.
  • I have 2 deals with them right now.  I just upgraded my membership to Professional status. 
  • I joined RES.NET last year because ONE WEST bank my REO listing provider started using it. I paid $300 for the yearly membership but I strictly received only ONE WEST assignments. (few last year and none this year). In my opinion, all depends in which geographic area you are working. I am in Southern California. I did NOT receive any assignments from any other AM company that are using RES.NET to select their REO agents.

• I have been on res because of other companies that use them but have not received any work directly from them, are you on the upgraded platform?
  • RES.net is a transaction management site that some REO vendors use so they don't have to develop their own systems.  It's functional and pretty easy to use.  If you're signed up with the right vendors, they also send some BPO assignments through it.  I'm in my 3rd year using it.  I've paid $250/yr to access it but think it may now be free for the base access.  They (res.net) offer an upgraded system (AMP) that to date I have not signed up for nor have any plans to utilize.  The REO vendors don't require it and you don't need it to do any REO that a vendor assigns to you.  Spend your dollars wisely.  I paid $$$$$ to be in the RED BOOK from 5-star institute and haven't receieved 1 job from it.  Be careful when you get pumped by these vendors to buy into their upgraded, best exposure programs.  If the REO vendor can tell you they found you that way, great.  Otherwise, keep your money.     
  • Breaking into REO is not easy.

Generating new business in REO is almost as difficult.

As a broker with 16+ years of REO experience, RES.net has been my biggest source of new REO business over the last 2 years.

Even with long odds, like the lottery, your chances greatly improve on winning if you buy a ticket.

Matt Peters   CRS, ABR, CDPE, ePRO, GRI, A-REO
    Member REO Network, NRBA and NAHREP
    Serving Central New Mexico since 1989
    RE/MAX Premiere REALTORS
    Albuquerque, NM
This reply was deleted.