Residential Real Estate BPO's - RRR

I would like to hear from anyone who is working with RRR. I have worked with them for many years and always received many BPO orders on a daily. All of a sudden the orders stopped coming this month. I have no idea why and all I keep being told is the inventory is low. I have called every dept. and can't make any headway.They all say the same thing. I am getting paid for orders done but have never had this happen before. I would like to know if this has happened to anyone. I would also really appreciate if anyone has a really good contact person in the company.  I don't know what to do about this. Any assistance or comments from anyone would be very helpful.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Other agents were using Auto Accept , RRR sent out an email stating they were changing the process they are now sending orders with the word exclusive, meaning they are sending the order to you only for 30 minutes to accept.

• Just a question.  I am in the same boat as the rest and have very strong opinions as to why and where this is happening.BUT on 3/19/2015 I actually got 4 drive-by opportunity emails.  The difference was I actually was able to capture 1 and at least saw the capcha when trying.  THAT WAS NORMAL PRE SEPT 2014.  Now it's back to the same BS.  My question is did anyone else experience this same thing on 3/19/2015?

• we received one interior on 3/19/15 and that was all. We captured it but now have trouble getting in because of tenant. 

• Are you normally able to capture from RRR verses just finally getting one on 3/19?  I seem to be able to capture some of the intriors but hardly ever the exteriors.

•  I don't like RRReview and I basically got into it with them a few years ago and now I am inactivated from them. Personally I think their new form stinks and is harder than the previous one they had. Their demeanor with agents has been a problem. I am not surprised that they are losing clients.

• I copied and pasted this from a RRR order I got this morning.

We are looking for an Agent to complete the assignment indicated below. This is an EXCLUSIVE offer that has been sent only to you based on your vendor rating and your proximity to the subject property: the offer will be available to you only for 30 minutes since the Sent Time of this email. After that, this offer will be sent to other local vendors in your area and will be assigned to the first vendor to accept the order.

• there are so many better bpo companies than RRReview. Many of them are going on automatic blast emails to numerous agents for solicitations.

• Welcome to my world.  RRR and Altisource have outsourced their call centers to India..  I have been doing BPO's full time for the last 11 years and was signed up with all the top companies.  Slowly each of the companies have either created some type of program where they think they are helping out their clients, what they really have done has cut the agent base down to a few select. RRR does this a lot when their are issues internally.  I also use to get lots of work, if you don't sit by your computer 24/7 and type the codes in matrix speed, you will be lucky if you catch one.  All you get is the run-a-round when situations like this happen.  Think about it?  They know what is going on but if they alerted all the agents, many would go elsewhere.  This industry is declining. Remember...you are only as good as your last BPO. Good luck

• Don't know if you've heard this before.  I believe you are spot on in your thinking.  Interesting approximately Sept 2014 RRR exterior BPOs got almost impossible to capture.  I did some research and discovered that since email blast was given to those in India things changed.  Keep in mind that in India the average daily wage is equivelent to approximately $3-4.  In August a person named Rajan Patel registered a web site that SPECIALIZES in capturing RRR and Altsourse orders.  BPOORDERACCEPT.com.  Both Rajan and Patel and in the top 100 names in India. That name is about as Indian as you can get.  If you read the home page it is obvious that it was written by someone with English as a second language.  They will capture BPOs for you at a cost of $4.00 each.  You must pay using PayPal (also the most common payment for off shore transaction)  It is my opinion and am  almost positive this company is located in India and that there are those within RRR India that are selling the BPOs first then they send the email blast.  Hence, no matter how fast you internet or fingers are there is zero chance of you getting the BPO.  If they were not "taken' before the email blast you would had to have had a few instances where you at least got to see the capsha on DRIVEBYs.  Why I say mostly drive bys is there is another BPO completion service in India that will complete the entire BPO for you, INCLUDING comparables!  The cost of this is $8.00.  So for the sake of paying someone to date pictures your total cost is $12.00 and say you pay $8 for pictures you can DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YES NOTHING AND STILL MAKE $20 PER ORDER.  Select Portfolio Services SPS it the parent company of RRR and they are the Portfolio management company for Wells Fargo and some of the other major players. Be it Institutions of lenders. 

I corresponded with bpoorderaccept as a possible client.  I told them that my area was full of those using automatic order accept and asked them to prove they could help me.  The next day I got an email from them with an order number they say they captured for one of their clients.  Yes, it was one that I recieved the order on but was already taken even though I had immediately tried to accept it.   I know for a fact that with this particualr order it would/should have been impossible for me to not have even seen the capcha.   Which all I saw the the "Unfortunately"

• Just a question.  I am in the same boat as the rest and have very strong opinions as to why and where this is happening.BUT on 3/19/2015 I actually got 4 drive-by opportunity emails.  The difference was I actually was able to capture 1 and at least saw the capcha when trying.  THAT WAS NORMAL PRE SEPT 2014.  Now it's back to the same BS.  My question is did anyone else experience this same thing on 3/19/2015?

This reply was deleted.