Replies

• DISCOUNT CODE: Good for today 11/30/2011 only:

Enter in promo code PRO30 for 30% off a
    Professional membership

• We are thinking of upgrading too. Does anyone know if there are any discounts on upgrading right now? It looks like you get more access to the system if you upgrade.

• I just got a call from a res.net sales representative stating that OneWest requires professional level membership.  Has anyone been told by a asset management company that they have to subscribe to professional level membership to continue to receive listings?

• I personally haven't been told that; but I would see where the Bank is coming from.  Put yourself in their position: Would you want to hire the Agent hat has confidence in their business & values their business enough to make the investment to be a Professional AMP Member, or on the other side, would you rather take the person who does just enough to be eligible for listings (premium/$300 profile option)?  If a few dollars is of that great a concern to the Agent in registering, what is the Bank's perception of you and your financial well-being when they need you to resolve open code violations, pay HOA liens, pay a couple hundred dollars per utility for deposits/turn-ons, and then maintain their property on a monthly basis (HOA dues, lawn maintenance, utilities, pool maintenance), etc.  If I'm the Bank - I only hire PROFESSIONAL members, too.

• I don't personally find any value to being a professional AMP member. I already have systems in place to manage my assets.  The addiitional professional level features provide no added value for me.

• The management of your assets isn't the only benefit to the AMP membership.  You are able to get Res.Net Certification(s) at no additional costs (whereas you pay for them with the entry-level membership).  You are obviously eligible for assets from One West Bank w/the AMP (whereas you're not with the entry-level). 

I do not utilize AMP for it's management systems; I too have our own independent systems that are utilized to manage our assignments.  The value is in the ability to receive additional assignments, add additional zip code coverage areas to our profiles (double the capacity from entry-level), and the no additional cost certifications - all which are increasing our ability to earn business from that platform.

• I saw no increase from premium ($300) to professional ($700).  I renewed my subscription at the premium level once my professional expired.

• Same here.

• Well I just upgraded to professional $700 and I brought a few banner ads.

• Hi Sally, I've always been actively receiving assignments from RES.Net, because I had a relationship w/the Asset Manager(s) when they began using that portal.  However, I recently moved companies, and my Broker/Partner at the new company had only a "standard" Listing Agent Account at RES.Net when I joined.  I advised him to upgrade to the AMP, so that our profiles could match & then be linked up.  Within one week, he received an assignment from an Asset Management Vendor that he had previously been signed up with for over 8 months w/o having received the first listing from them (PMH).  IMO, Res.Net AMP is money well spent.  It's definitely a pillar in the REO market, and not just one of these fly-by-night places.

-Josh Parker

Facebook

This reply was deleted.