Res Net

Hi Everyone--

I have read a couple of posts about receiving RES's through Res Net but you have to have the Pro Account.....   I am just curious if people have had positive experiences.....   I paid Equator last year and didn't receive anything.....    Would love to add REO's into my  business....   Thanks for any input.   It is very much appreciated!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RES net used to be a great place to get listings 10 years ago. Their platform was one of the most common and widely used by asset managers. Then, the REO shortage hit and economy got better. RES net never really lowered their fees and has not been in my opinion a good investment. Most of the few REO companies already have designated agents and use the RES net platform to assign specific tasks. I would not pay them to get listings. You would be waiting your money. They even ask for you to do free BPOs in order for them to put you ahead of the list of agents to possibly get that listing. That is a lie and you won't get that listing either. Now a days most of the REO companies already have their platforms and systems and don't use RES net. It has been like that for about 7 years. I think RES net and Equator are trying to survive at all costs and making agents sign up for the PRO or platinum versions.
    • Thank you very much for the great info!   I really appreciate the insight!!

• Don't waste your money.

This reply was deleted.