Feb 26, 2015 @ 11:00 PST / 2:00 EST REOPro will be hosting a Webinar on how you can become a HUD Listing Agent. This will be a onetime event and seats are limited to the first 200 people. It is a first come, first serve webinar and you MUST RSVP, no exceptions. The cost is $99.00 and to register, follow the provided link directly below...

Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7976672450494759681

Training ID: 182-365-388

Q:  Why should I listen to this webinar, hosted by REOPro instead of listening to anyone else’s?

A: On this webinar, you will learn how to become a HUD Listing Agent directly from an M&M Contractor for HUD M&M 2, who had 2 states and was one of the very 1st Broad Listing Brokers. She has also sold thousands of HUD homes since 1993 and is a current bidder on HUD M&M3.7

Q: What will this webinar do for me unlike other webinars I have attended?

A: With REOPro you get to hear directly from a HUD insider who is going to share with you, the tips and tricks on how to get noticed by a HUD Asset Manager.  She will reveal what it takes to become a HUD Listing Agent and give you specifics on what you need to do to get noticed.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, we are going to try and get that information out to everyone by Monday. I will keep you posted on this thread.

• Jesse,

I thought you shared some very valuable information, Debbie on the other hand was very distracted, unprepared and very unfocused.  She didn't stay on point and at the end you wondered just how valuable the information was.  Perhaps you can send the highlights of the presentation since she did a terrible job of enabling us to feel as though we received what was promoted.   Her recommendations were trivial and what everyone already knows about any proposal would require, DETAILS.  I so did not feel as though I received $99.00 of coaching.  I felt her "details" were not unique nor her information any more critical than if reading the requirements on a HUD bid. 

• Sorry Jesse, I have to agree with Juanita also. I am a huge fan of you, a huge fan of this site, and think you did a very good job. Unfortunately I didn't feel Debbie didn't tell me much more then any asset manager I've ever worked for in the 10 years I've been doing REO with 550+ units sold. I actually learned more HUD specific information then was presented in the webinar by googling "hud 3.7 award" and clicking on "http://www.llblueprint.com/". As for the $95... I wrote that off as supporting a great guy who runs a great forum that has saved me much more money then that when considering new clients and checking their references here. I just hope more of that ended up in your pocket then Debbie's.

• I know it's important to you to get feedback so I would like to let you know that I agree with Jesse.  I'm sorry to be negative but we did not get $99.00 worth of information. Any of us that do or have done REO's already know most of the information given.   

• Hey Juanita,

I am truly sorry you feel this way and I apologize that you do not feel as though you got $99.00 worth of coaching. I would be happy to talk with Debbie and see what we can do for you. Let me speak with her and get back in touch with you. I will email you directly through REOPro mail.

• By the time I saw this it was too late.  Please let me know if there will be another one.

• Hi Joan,

We have had overwhelming demand for a 2nd webinar so......stay tuned to your REOPro broadcast emails. I am talking with Debbie now to schedule a day and time.

• I didn't receive the link initially, but emailed Debbie and received it.

How involved does a broker need to be if we can receive listings from the asset mgrs. which receive the rewards? My broker doesn't want to have anything to do with the govt.

Please advise.

• Darlene, That is the beauty of open communication.  In your case you would tell your broker that this is business that you would like to go after.  You will write the proposal, and the broker will sign the master agreement, and you will be the contact with the asset manager and handle the listings.  Your broker will do nothing more than what they normally do when you have a listing.  I hope that helps?  If not please let me know!

This reply was deleted.