Feb 26, 2015 @ 11:00 PST / 2:00 EST REOPro will be hosting a Webinar on how you can become a HUD Listing Agent. This will be a onetime event and seats are limited to the first 200 people. It is a first come, first serve webinar and you MUST RSVP, no exceptions. The cost is $99.00 and to register, follow the provided link directly below...

Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7976672450494759681

Training ID: 182-365-388

Q:  Why should I listen to this webinar, hosted by REOPro instead of listening to anyone else’s?

A: On this webinar, you will learn how to become a HUD Listing Agent directly from an M&M Contractor for HUD M&M 2, who had 2 states and was one of the very 1st Broad Listing Brokers. She has also sold thousands of HUD homes since 1993 and is a current bidder on HUD M&M3.7

Q: What will this webinar do for me unlike other webinars I have attended?

A: With REOPro you get to hear directly from a HUD insider who is going to share with you, the tips and tricks on how to get noticed by a HUD Asset Manager.  She will reveal what it takes to become a HUD Listing Agent and give you specifics on what you need to do to get noticed.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So how can we get a copy on how to post HUD listing that Debbie was talking abou

• Hey Gerry, Debbie is working on getting those over to me now. We are actually re-vamping the slides so, give us about a week or so. Keep watch on this forum thread.

• I missed this is there anywhere I can access it?

• Nope, not at this time however, we have had a ton of request for a 2nd webinar and as of right now, we are considering it. We are re-working the slides and making the content more specific for REOPro members so, give us a little time but, stay tuned to this thread for details.

• Ok, I am going to add my 2 cents, Debbie did seem a little distracted at times and that Jesse had to kind of keep the ship sailing in the right direction.  Some of the info may be easily obtained in other places but it won't be coming from a former asset manager, someone who can provide little insights to help establish a competitive advantage and feel that this webinar delivered exactly what was advertised.  

The info on advertising HUD houses and selling to interested buyer was well worth the cost of admission.  1 closed buyer HUD transaction will pay back the cost to attend several times.

• Yes, Debbie has called me personally as well and is willing to help above and beyond. Good job!

• Jesse and Debbie,

Thanks so much for a very informative webinar.  One of the things that Debbie suggested was to advertise HUD homes.  I’ve done this over the years (especially when HUD listings are plentiful).  I can’t tell how lucrative this can be. So for those of you who feel that you didn’t get your $99 worth, if you follow this one suggestion your business will increase significantly.  Additionally, it will be something substantial to put on your HUD application.   

I also want to add that after the webinar, I had one more question, so I sent Debbie an email.  Not only did she respond quickly via email, she actually picked up the phone and called me today.  Who does that nowadays!!!!!!  Debbie, I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to help me.  I sure hope that you are awarded and become the new HUD AM in my state because I would love to work with you.  My motto…”I always make my Asset Managers look good”. 

• Listened to the webinar yesterday and found it better than others I have listened to on the topic.  From the comments i saw I think people thought there would be some magic insight as to who is getting the contract or when it will be awarded.  That info just isn't available.  Debbie's info was good and from the perspective of someone who has been an asset manager and is bidding  again.  Just to know one of the bidders is valuable.  I am currently a HUD listing agent and her input will hopefully allow me to be chosen for the new contract. Thanks for having her talk with us.

•  The webinar was informative, but possibly with too many interruptions which could cause anyone to lose their train of thought.  Debbie will provide the powerpoint as well as a sample ad which certainly can be helpful. Selling HUD properties is not entirely like selling bank owned reo's.  

• I would like a sample ad for advertising a Hud property. Debbie said that she would furnish one.

This reply was deleted.