Feb 26, 2015 @ 11:00 PST / 2:00 EST REOPro will be hosting a Webinar on how you can become a HUD Listing Agent. This will be a onetime event and seats are limited to the first 200 people. It is a first come, first serve webinar and you MUST RSVP, no exceptions. The cost is $99.00 and to register, follow the provided link directly below...

Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7976672450494759681

Training ID: 182-365-388

Q:  Why should I listen to this webinar, hosted by REOPro instead of listening to anyone else’s?

A: On this webinar, you will learn how to become a HUD Listing Agent directly from an M&M Contractor for HUD M&M 2, who had 2 states and was one of the very 1st Broad Listing Brokers. She has also sold thousands of HUD homes since 1993 and is a current bidder on HUD M&M3.7

Q: What will this webinar do for me unlike other webinars I have attended?

A: With REOPro you get to hear directly from a HUD insider who is going to share with you, the tips and tricks on how to get noticed by a HUD Asset Manager.  She will reveal what it takes to become a HUD Listing Agent and give you specifics on what you need to do to get noticed.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is HUD only looking for brokers in certain states?

• Hey Jill Grieco, great question and the answer is no. Technically, HUD isn't looking for any brokers but their outsourcers will be. More specifically, outsourcers will need to fulfill listing agent positions in every single state. In other words, every state will be up for grabs, including every area. People tend to forget, you may be listing a HUD property and call yourself a HUD listing broker but, technically, you aren't being hired by HUD you are being hired by a HUD M&M contractor. I know that is a really nerdy, geeky answer but, I also know a lot of new agents / new broker or people not experienced with HUD will be reading this thread so, I wanted to make sure I was as accurate as possible so as not to confuse any one.

• We have had some sign ups and space is limited to the first 200 people. If you have signed up and have "pre-questions" go ahead and ask them here on the forum thread and we will get them covered in the webinar.

This reply was deleted.