REOPro Makes the Agent the AMC

REOPro is in talks with a national technology platform about possibly revolutionizing the REO industry by allowing our members to go out into their markets and solicit REO's from small to medium sized banks and servicers.

The idea behind this effort is to make the agent the AMC (Asset Management Company). We have found that many local, small or even regional servicers just simply don't have the technology, expertise, staff or funds to hire or create a true "REO Department" for themselves. Instead, they assign an unfortunate VP of the bank to handle the REOs on top of doing their regular job.

What REOPro would like to do is provide our members with a technology solution that would enable them to go into their local banks, credit unions and servicers and offer them a true AMP (Asset Management Provider) solution. In essecne, creating micro AMP's across the nation through REOPro.

Basically what we would do, is give you access to a technology platform that allows you to customize it's performance for a particular lender or servicer in your area. You then could work for them and become their own little AMP and help them avoid the cost of outsourcing. This way, you could go into Bank of Small Town USA, show them your incredible software, your incredible support, your incredible tracking, etc..... and win them over as their own little AMP.

Truth is, we may never be able to capture a Bank of America or Chase but, a larger underserved market is out there and that is the local banks and credit unions who would like to outsource to a credible, knowledgeable and experienced AMP but, can't afford the cost.......here is where REOPro could step in.

The only question is, will our members go out there, sell our services as a AMP and win business? Of course, you would be our exclusive agent for any business you bring in but, would you do it?

Let me know, love to hear your thoughts.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• How close/far are you to actual implementation?

Will you go BETA, first?

How do we begin and be proactive?

It seems there is definitely enough interest from us

to hit 'em runnin' with a full barage of talented agents!?

• Awesome post :)

• To answer some of your questions....

1. You the agent, will have to go out, use the REOPro marketing material, use the REOPro name, use the power of the network and, most importantly the power of the platform, etc... to your personal advantage. You are going to have to bring in the business. No, we don't have a list of all the local credit unions, banks, servicers, etc.... just too many.

2. The platform wil not be just REO. It will be a multi purpose software that will allow you to process traditional equity sales, REO's, short sales and even a custom addition that will allow you to create your own workflows, file sharing, etc. for working with those pesky investor clients as well.

3. Yes, the opportunity won't be the same in every county or area however, hence why we want the tool to truly be a multi-purpose tool. This way you can call yourself so much more than a agent but, a completely one stop shop AMP. Let's fact it, even simple John and Jane Doe, who want to sell their home....would they like to work with a agent or a AMP, even if its for a traditional equity sale?

• Jesse, the idea is intriguing I am interested and looking forward to seeing more information.

• Which platform is this based on?   Something already existing or completely new?

• And, how much will it cost us, the agents?

AMP is WAY overpriced and I haven't renewed.

Don't miss 'em.

• We haven't worked out all the cost of the platform yet but, I can tell you that I am currently using the platform and it's inexpensive. Granted, REOPro would see no money come in from the platform fee, that would go directly to the tech provider. The simple truth is, it cost money to create what we need and it cost money to maintain it so, the technology will have a fee but, it should be very reasonable. We will have more details on that later.

• I don't want to say too much here but, we are most definitely not reinventing the wheel at all. In fact, it really allows the agent to be in command of their business.

• Yes i would do it cause it would also help my property preservation business out to keep me business. Which would help me here in Alabama.

• i am also interested in this ideal how do i get started

This reply was deleted.