REOPro Makes the Agent the AMC

REOPro is in talks with a national technology platform about possibly revolutionizing the REO industry by allowing our members to go out into their markets and solicit REO's from small to medium sized banks and servicers.

The idea behind this effort is to make the agent the AMC (Asset Management Company). We have found that many local, small or even regional servicers just simply don't have the technology, expertise, staff or funds to hire or create a true "REO Department" for themselves. Instead, they assign an unfortunate VP of the bank to handle the REOs on top of doing their regular job.

What REOPro would like to do is provide our members with a technology solution that would enable them to go into their local banks, credit unions and servicers and offer them a true AMP (Asset Management Provider) solution. In essecne, creating micro AMP's across the nation through REOPro.

Basically what we would do, is give you access to a technology platform that allows you to customize it's performance for a particular lender or servicer in your area. You then could work for them and become their own little AMP and help them avoid the cost of outsourcing. This way, you could go into Bank of Small Town USA, show them your incredible software, your incredible support, your incredible tracking, etc..... and win them over as their own little AMP.

Truth is, we may never be able to capture a Bank of America or Chase but, a larger underserved market is out there and that is the local banks and credit unions who would like to outsource to a credible, knowledgeable and experienced AMP but, can't afford the cost.......here is where REOPro could step in.

The only question is, will our members go out there, sell our services as a AMP and win business? Of course, you would be our exclusive agent for any business you bring in but, would you do it?

Let me know, love to hear your thoughts.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Count me in!!

• Aint gunna work. There are not that many small institutions that made and are holding mortgage portfolios. I should say it may work for a FEW people. Any of you readers---how many credit unions, regional banks etc are withing driving distance to you? Remember that possibly THOUSANDS of BPO people like us will be out there pounding doors. How many accounts will be needed to keep this thing going? Not trying to be a naysayer. Im just looking at reality and the number of insitutions in my own back yard. Most loans were govie and or fanny/freddie. Many CUs & small banks around Oregon simply folded

• I did ths back in the 1990's before reo was an industry.,  I'd be interested in seeing your platform.

• As long as I am the exclusive agent for the zip codes I choose.

• Hi Jesse, 

Just following up, how is the platform coming? Still thinking Mid to Late July for a role out? Will it be beta tested first? Look forward to hearing 

• Hmmm sorry, my 33 years in the business had jaded me. So you would be Fuller Brush central and we would be selling the service door to door. Whats in it for us, bottom line? Is it possible for them to take your platform/service and we end up with nothing from it?

• Please keep us posted. I will definitely go out and sell, sell, sell the idea to the banks in my area. Thanks Anita

• I like the idea, i will like to learn more please count me in

• I like to know more about this

• Sign me up. This is the type of quality caring about the members awd thinking that keeps me coming back here.

This reply was deleted.