Motivated Buyers Looking for Property

Hi REOPro Members,

So...REOPro has been approached by a large national buyer of distressed properties whose model is to buy, fix and flip.

They are hoping to leverage our 15,000 members to bring the distressed properties from around the country that they can push through on their model to buy, fix and flip.

Right now, it appears that members will go to REOPro, click on the "Buyer Direct" tab, input their property details and withing 48 business hours, know if our national buyer is interested in learning more.

As it stands right now, access to the Buyer Direct portion of REOPro will be a paid access section with a reasonable annual fee of only $29.95.

Right now, we are working out details like referral fees...if any, offer tracking, etc......

If this all pans out, our members will be able to go out into the market place and solicit listings knowing we have a buyer who is ready, willing and most importantly able to make a deal.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Thanks for clearing that up.
          Looking forward to paying some of those referrals!
          Thanks,
          Susanna Boyer

• I'm looking forward to getting some deals closed....lol.

• Ok....so, we have had all our participating buyers and our attorneys look over our forms and terms of service and we have to make a few changes. Some minor changes, nothing huge but, time consuming none the less. So, as soon as these changes are done...which should be about a week, we should be able to go live. Keep those fingers crossed for us, we should be live early next week....woo hoo.

• WOO HOO! So....it's been a little more than two weeks and our testing on the back end seems to be complete. We are now working on the Terms of Service....which you can see for yourself by clicking on the "Buyer Direct Terms" tab up in the top navigation bar. If all of you would be so kind, read those over yourselves and ask any questions. We will update the terms accordingly. Once we have that hammered down, we will begin going live.

• Jesse, I'm looking properties for fix and flip. Will I be able to search and bid on properties on this site too? thanks. 

• Hey Gabe, it's really not a "bid" sort of situation. We have a list of buyers who have very specific requirements, we then use those requirements to pair the agents property submission with the appropriate buyer. Now...yes, sometimes a property submitted may actually work for more than 1 of our vetted, Ready, Willing and Able buyers but, we only send it to one buyer at a time. It's a hierarchy situation. Now, if you want to be one of those select buyers, we need to talk because we do require the buyers we partner with to be able to actually prove they are actually, "Ready, Willing and Able". I will be in the office tomorrow so, give me a call at 615-424-0961

• sounds good, thanks.

• First full day of testing went incredibly well. I have to admit, I was surprised at just how well it all went. "IF" things keep up we may be able to push our time line forward and start the Buyer Direct program earlier than planned. You see, I had originally thought we would officially roll it out the first full week of December but, I had planned on having several lengthy delays to technical glitches that....well.....don't seem to be happening so, we may roll out sooner than expected. We are going to continue with some testing and some tweeks but, so far, it's all looking really good.

• Ty for your email . This sounds like a wonderful new program. I enjoy reading all the comments. Ty for updating us all . Looking forward to using the direct program .
  • Terms of Service and FAQ's is up....now, it's not complete because again, we are in the TESTING phase only at this time. None the less, it will begin giving you are clearer picture of what we are doing with the Buyer Direct program. More to come, stay tuned.

This reply was deleted.