Replies

• SL has always been great to work for and has always paid for completed work.  However NREIS has not paid me for work completed last year and some work completed earlier in the year.  I hate working for BPO companies for nothing!  Does anyone have contact information for anyone at NREIS?  I have not been able to get a call back or an email answer from the contact that I have.  Also, as assignments come through secured system, how do you distinguish from which company is sending the order?  The company sending  may be in the order and  I have just not paid close enough attention as to who is sending out the request. Thanks for your help

• For NREIS I am contacted separately for commercial work,given a separate 1 or two page assignment order and a separate BPO order form that I email in with a separate photo sheet to a NREIS co ordinator.....Mr Bill contacts me every once in a while and gives me one (he's over there with NREIS now) and they go on the secured lending sight (residential ones),but I get paid for them by SL.....it is confusing. Does anyone do commercial work for NREIS? How's that working for you? I hate to have to give NREIS up, but what am I giving up if I'm not getting paid ? Ext's were 165 and int 255 :(((.....But I will continue with SL as long as they keep paying, which like I say I haven't had any problem with them but will play closer attention to them too.......I just did about 30 bulk orders with them last week,I certainly don't want them to fail.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
          •  The accounting is not shared between 2 companies..I have a friend in Secured accounting that quickly clears up anything...but occaisionally she has said that is 'not ours, it's NREIS and you need to call them....when I look again at order request she is correct,,nationstar and different co-ordinator. I try and keep my completed orders from both and Yellow over the "NREIS" to remember it was them when I am waiting 60 days later.

• We are talking about the same Secured Lending Services, out of PA? Orders from HSBC? Sooo strange, this is the fastest paying Company! Then again, Evaluation Solutions never owed me a dime, they always paid me on time....but here I am with over $3,500 in the hole from UTLS....Quality BPOs never paid me either, after $2,000 I stopped taking orders. Unreal we have to go through this!! We really need to take action!!

• Watch out for eval and Integrated asset, Im down 1700+ from integrated for 2011

• IAS will pay after you treaten them with the BBB or repoting them to you local real estate board. They paid me then wanted me to be a preferred gold agent and do them for less money and 24hr turn around time with the promise of listings.LOL If you don't agreed then they will be finsh with you. I never got a listing and don't know anyone who has.

• I did go to the BBB and got my final $255, but understood since then they went bankrupt or out of business.  Several of their good asset managers got let go too.  Once I got my money, they booted me out of their system which was fine with me.  The last fees I got were 5 months after they were finished.  Who can work with those kind of terms, so it wasn't a surprise for me went I heard they filed bankruptcy.  Good riddance.

• Connie same here. After looking at my REC they owned me 5500 they paid after i told them that going to report them.

After that they said it was slow in my are.......LOL

• IAS is behind again......aaagghhhh!!!!

• Wonder who helped fund the purchase of the rental properties that SRP SUB LLC has been purchasing  for cash?  If you check out this website http://www.ias-rentals.com/tenants.html, you will notice that IAS is collecting rent payments.  This is from the "about us" tab: 

Integrated Asset Services is a leading asset management firm based in Denver, Colorado. IAS' Rental Property Division specializes in identifying single-family residential homes that meet specific investment criteria in strategically selected neighborhoods. We have developed an expertise in recognizing in-demand properties and utilizing our extensive network of service providers to inspect, rehabilitate, and renovate those units in need. We manage our rental properties so that our tenants' experience is consistent across any home in our portfolio.

With every property we touch, it is our goal to provide outstanding service. We strive to accomplish this by treating all of our tenants with respect, responding to questions in a timely way and ensuring that every aspect of the landlord-tenant relationship is clearly communicated and handled fairly from beginning to end.

Any one familiar with this?

This reply was deleted.