Replies

• I called Footprints recently and was told that I should give them more zip codes.  What a bunch of crap.

• I got a call from Footprints on Friday from "Mike" and did a short interview to see if I would be a fit for their program, which I was.  He mentioned the $300 fee.  I was driving when I got the call, he asked how long it would be before I could get on a computer and I was to call him back.  I did some checking through this website and found out it was a scam.  I called him back and told him I checked him out on REO Pro and found out his company was a scam.  He hung up quickly.  Love this site, lots of great info.  I, too was burned by Evalonline.com ....

evalonline.com Is For Sale
                The domain name evalonline.com is for sale. Call BuyDomains at 844-896-7299 to get a price quote and get your business online today!
          • Got taken by FootPrints as well.  They promise you listings for doing BPO's then don't deliver.  Also never got another BPO after I complained but they still have my money.

• I learned the hard way too. They got a free BPO and I paid them. Never heard another word from them, much less get a listing.
This reply was deleted.