Replies

• They are back, under the name of name Horizon Solutions

• HSI is not the same company as Titanium.
        • Cece,

Dave Sahlin, formerly of Titanium Solutions has started this company...Its structured a little different  this time.

• and their is a 89.00 sign up fee to door knock for pennies

• I know.
  • MarktoMarket has not paid me since Oct 2013. When I email the rep and the company, I no longer get a response at all! FYI

• I just got paid for them, keep bugging them.  But I'll never do another one for them

• Mark to Market is one of the worst paying companies out there right now. Check this blog site, there has been several postings of people that were able to get paid. You may have to look back or search the Mark to Market name here to find out what they did. I hope you can collect from them. They lied to me, and it took almost 6 months to get paid, but I did get paid. Most everyone that I know have stopped working for them, its just not worth it. Make sure they know that you know about this site and you are posting negative comments about them. But, they may be to the point that they just don't care any more. 

• RRR very good to work for, I get some time above there asking price, especially when they call me., doing an interior for $120 now, of course it further out but that's OK.

Who is the hot REO company right now outside of HUD & Freddie.

• Glad to hear it about RRR.  They called me yesterday to do an order and finish signing me up.  I put in an application back in December and they obviously now need someone in my area.  I managed to get $90 for an exterior out in a rural area; going out there today. 

This reply was deleted.