Replies

• I will call my coordinator tomorrow and ask, their big bulk should be here on Friday while we are still owed orders completed on January.

• It would be good to get the lowdown on what is going on. I don't want to complete the bulk and then not get paid that would be bad.  I still have money owed for orders completed in December.   SLS used to be such a good company to work for.  They don't pay as regularly as they used to.  Wonder what is going on?

• SLS owes me for about 15 BPOs going back almost a year ago.  I called numerous times and sent certified letters...and never got paid.  To this day, they still contact me by phone at times trying to get me to do a rush BPO.  I have thought about accepting them and not doing them to let it hit their pocketbook, but I have just wrtten them off.  Unfortunately, I hope they go under as I have seen them do this to many others.  I also did the BBB thing but never received a response from the BBB either.

• I know they changed ownership sometime last year, that's why we experienced the changes in payment frequency, then India doing QC, then India assigning the orders...I am freaking out, I have no other words for it...

• The changes and all the talk of them shutting down has me nervous too.

• David,

NREIS is closed see

http://www.dsnews.com/articles/nreis-to-close-pittsburgh-location-i...

What's scary is that the address listed on the NREIS’ notice is the same as that of another real estate services provider, Secured Lending Services......it could just be they are in the same building.....or....?

• The article says only the Pittsburgh location is closing, laying off 215 workers of 1200 company-wide. It also stated that SLS is "business as usual".

• I just got a message from someone that works at SLS and they stated that they will be closing as well. 

• Sorry I see that you got your info from someone at SLS.  Did they say when they will be closing?

• Where did you hear this?  Is it from a reputable source.  I do a ton of work for SLS and don't want to get burned.

They used to pay every two weeks or something like that. I never had to wait long for payment, I noticed several months ago that they started delaying payment and sometimes it takes 60 days to receive payment.

It makes me nervious to hear that they might be ceasing operations as well. 

I am sure if you call them they will tell you otherwise.

This reply was deleted.