Replies

• SLS hasn't stopped paying now they take 40-45 days to pay where it use to be 10-30 days. But they are still paying I do at least 40 orders from them a month. 

• Secured lending is a great company to work for. However I did run into some problems with non payment on about 20 orders.  I then realized that NRES is different from Secured.  Make sure your profile is correct with both companies.

• Doug, this is the exact company that I am having issues with.  On Friday, I emailed everyone that I have ever had contact with and asked if ANYBODY could please look into why I haven't received payment. James emailed me back again stating they were looking into the matter and it would take 7-10 days.  I emailed him back and told him he told me that 2 weeks ago.  I also indicated that others were not having problems, why were they receiving payment and I wasn't.  In all honesty, when I called the first time and talked to him on the phone, the first words out of his mouth without me telling him why I was calling was,"I know, you're calling because you haven't received payments for your services and were wondering what is going on.  We got paid for our services and know that you want to get paid for yours as well."  This is when he indicated they were in the process of revamping the department and they were aware of the situation.   There was no indication on when payment would be sent out...just that they were restructuring their department.

On Friday, I kept exchanging email with him and Karen.  Basically I told them that they wouldn't want to wait 6 months to get paid for their work, why should we wait that long for our...especially when they but short time frames on our assignments and threaten us with non-payment if the deadline is not met.

I just ran a Google search on NREIS complaints and apparently others have been complaining about the same thing going back 2 and 3 yrs ago.  They owe me for about 15 bpos...that's alot of time.  I think I am going to complain to the BBB as others have in the past....that way other know and beware.

• Dont waste more time on them. Just complain them to BBB!

• Ray,  Thanks for the response.  I feel for you.  I'm just trying to get paid for one lousy BPO and not 15 like you.  If I never get paid I can live with that but if I was waiting for payment on 15 well I'd be... you know what I'm saying.  Best of luck on that and Gerry, thanks for the advice I think I will try that.  It really comes down to a matter of principle if you know what I mean. 

• Secured Lending Services - SLS has stopped paying.

• I don't think so...they are just outsourcing quality control of the second bulk to India and payments are not to be expected in 10 days like before. I receive my checks within 30 days and I do over 60 BPOs per month for Secured Lending Services.

Are you out of pay for orders completed over 30 days? Would really appreciate your response, I absolutely LOVE working with this company.

• I don't do that many as you...but I have some that are going into last year.  I stopped do them and gave them that reason.  I have spoken with the person in charge ...James Carr and he told me that they are revamping their accounting.... I have sent in 4 emails...with all the order #'s and even spoken to a couple of the representatives I have dealt with in the past.   They tried but still nothing.  

• I do work for Secured,,,and NREIS. They are seperate companies.Actually visited them in person.The 2 companies are in same industrial park across parking lot from each other. Secured uses NREIS platform. Secured is HSBC,,NREIS is mostly Nationstar bank. They have seperate accounting,,and co-ordinators ect ect..just same platform I understand.

Secured are good,,,not as fast as Goodman dean,,but faster pay than others including Clear Capital. NREIS was always 60 days approx last 3 years for me. I only do 1 for them now and then.  NREIS recently was bought by another...and "they infused money" to clear up there problems.  Words used by my co-ordinator.Lady I spoke with,Austin in accounting, told me her dept was newly formed to do this(clear up old delquencis).She said 1-2 weeks to get catching up.

I've only 3 BPOs delinquent..30-60...but every one counts when paying bills.

I took another today from NREIS...easy local one..after my cordinator promised to use his channels to try and get me paid sooner.

I wouldn't want to be on the hook for too much...I go over every check immediatley and call or email before I get too many 30+.

Hope this helps with knowing difference between 2 companies.

• I hate to see Secured Lending get drug through the mud because of NREIS. Secured Lending is paying their money, but NREIS owes me over $4000 for commercial work,I was floored when I totaled it up! They always did pay late and I had gotten tied up with a lot of FC's and BPO's and didn't keep up with it like I should have,now that things have settled down to a dull roar.....I call NREIS every week and email and they keep telling me the same canned answers......the latest addition was "the owner looks at the list every week and decides who gets paid!"  What a crock!,,,,,I asked how do I get to the top of the list? .....Just keep calling....This is crazy! I like the idea to pay a personal visit....who would be the best person to ask for? Personally, I love SL, and the co ordinators I worked with at NREIS were great. The last request from NREIS I told them when I see the check come in the mail I would more then gladly work for them again,

This reply was deleted.