Replies

• Antionette - who is the "they" in your above paragraph? It is way too difficult anymore to follow all of the indentations in the discussions to figure out what company we are talking about. thanks
      • Consolidated Analytical...

• This company sends me emails about orders all the time but they are never anywhere near me. Have you actually done work for them? How well do they pay and how much for an exterior?

• I have, they pay after about 6 weeks, but only $40 a file. I won't accept less than $50 now. just too much work for too little pay at $40.

• Anyone have a contact person or email address for SolutionStar? Looking to apply for bpo/reo assignments.

• Just google them, that how I find vendors most of the time. You might have to click on a couple of links before getting to the right location being that there are alot of names that are very similar. Though, you will get to the right one with a little patience. Good Luck...

• Hello Antioette,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my request.

James

• Has anybody heard of Consolidated Analytics and how about your opinion as far as payment for BPO's?

• You have to pay a monthly $30 membership.  I did it for a couple months and never got BPO's assigned.  Don't recommend them.

• I get orders from CONSOLIDATED ANALYTICS and do not pay any membership. my current single order is a $40 exterior. I havent kept track of their payment history but will report later.
This reply was deleted.