Replies

• Just in followup, I did request a manager review, and was told that the party who placed the order through them subsequently cancelled.  I am expected to take the hit, even though my agreement was with Clear Capital.  Not a smart way to do business on their part.  

• They will most likely pay you a trip fee if requested, if sufficient time has elapsed and you did in fact make the trip to the property.

• So they were offering a trip fee after you completed the online BPO? 

• Sounds like this issue.  Maybe agents need to start putting in their marketing remarks they expect to get paid regardless if the vendor trys to cancel if the bpo has already been completed..  This way these other BPO companies who source out will realize they will not be able to dupped agents and Clearcapitol will be able to recognize not to deal with these crooks because they will see the orders will stop coming in from them and also not assign them just incase.

• They based their $15 compensation not on the work completed, but the mileage.  Basically, a "kill fee" of $15 only after I complained.  Prior to that they merely "thanked me for my service".

• Usually they know immediately when there's a cancellation and give you a heads up not to complete the report?  I think the other company was being dishonest and Clear needs to keep an eye on them not to do business with them either.

• I have been doing BPO's for Clear Capital for years and have never had issues. They pay prompt and have always paid the agreed amount. I very rarely ever get called for corrections of clarifications and the background check was really no issue. I have had to do them for several other companies and at least with them you get a copy so you can use it with others.

• I agree, one of the better companies I'm happy to get work from.

• I would certainly agree, Clear Capital is one of the best if not the best company to work for.

They pay like clockwork on the first of the month, very easy to deal with.

Met some of their reps ate the  Five Star convention in Dallas and they are just as friendly and  nice in person as on the phone or online.

Have never had any payment or any other issues with them.

Great Company!

• They owe me $150. I wouldn't change comps for them, they reassigned the order.

This reply was deleted.