Replies

• Just got an email that stated Powerlink will no longer be in the BPO Business.  April will be their last month to submit all invoices for orders owed. One more down. Wonder who is next?

• Clear Capital

Data Quick

EML

Goodman Dean

• Update on IAS paying me.  They have not even with notice from Denver BBB and my complaint to the Attorney General of CO.  Please be warned that they are looking like some of the others in not paying, and possibly closing without paying.  They had until tomorrow to answer the BBB and I have heard nothing.  I will not take any more from them and don't fool yourself into thinking you'd be different and they'd pay you.  I've worked for them in this area for over 6 years now and this is now they treat me.

• Sharon,

IAS did pay me after I filed with the Denver BBB.They only send me a few orders every few weeks.I dont mind since I dont worry about being paid.I do BPO work for other companies that do pay.I have worked with IAS for about 6 years and they have only been like this for the last 2.They used to be a good company.It seems like they have a big turnover with employes know.Keep us updated 

COMPANY.IT
      • Michael,

After waiting to be paid from completion in September, no new BPOs were sent to me since November.

How much are they paying for drive bys now?  Two good asset managers that I worked with for years were let go, not sure why, but one was the first gal I ever had contact with back in 2006 and she was good.

• They are paying $50 for drive by.Tanya was the first AM I did BPO' S for.Real nice person.She is not with the company now.Others also are gone  

• Is Gale Roney still there?

• See I figured that's why they hadn't sent me any since November and then decided not to pay for what I had done.  I started in 2006 at $45 and they advanced me to $85 for a drive by, many of them rural or over 25 miles, then tried to say they were cutting their fees back to $45 to be competitive with other companies.  I told them at that point I didn't think after all the years of good work for them I should take a cut.  They agreed and said "oh we'll leave you at your rate."  They got fewer and fewer and stopped in November.  What I wonder is this????  How much do the banks pay them for getting us to do the work?  Be interesting to know.  I'm done with them and I'm sure they with me since I had to complain to the BBB for my back fees.  Thanks for the reply Mike.  Trisha Gertie and Steve James were two I liked working with - both now gone and looking for jobs.

• I knew it! These companies are pieces of ......

• I have copied and pasted the email for all to read.

Again there have been changes here at NREIS.  A week prior to Christmas we were all given our 60 day notice that layoffs will begin in the middle of February.  The investors have decided not to revamp the company, but to close us down instead. 

I regret to say, they have not notified us of the status of vendor payments.  They have taken control of the check book and stopped all outgoing payments.  The last I heard, the investors were meeting with their legal counsel and would advise us.  To date, we have not heard anything.

SLS will also be closing.  We don’t know when their layoffs begin though

Christine Mancini

Vendor Payable Analyst

National Real Estate Services

This reply was deleted.