Replies

• I am seeing that as well. I am losing some of my properties that I have been babysitting and paying utilities on, inspecting and taking care of maintenance to pool sales or to other asset management companies. I also have issues with these third parties, which in my opinion are useless, incompetent entities and also cost the banks more money in the long run and take more money out of our pocket. I am getting hit with technology fees out of an already reduced commission and having to pay to "bill" on LPS and ICLEAR, further reducing my profit. I think it is time to join forces and do something about this. One more issue is Auction.com, and other similar venues, who are engaging in unethical tactics and burning both agents and buyers as well as sellers.

http://Auction.com/
          • Collen Auction.com does alot of BPO business with LPS/Servicelink, so I would also be very careful doing any business now with Servicelink.  LPS had already been in law suites before over dishonest REO practices and unfortunately Servicelink will become the next unethical entity now that they have merged.  They are already mis-leading realtors with the "ACI" software reports that are only for "certified appraisers"  they are getting standard BPO agents to fill out.  I'm pretty sure they are making a HUGE profit by making the banks think they got a "certified appraiser" to do the report and really only got a std BPO agent to do the report and keeping the difference between.  It would be pretty easy for them to get away with it because BPO and appraisel reports pretty much have the same questions and format these days.  Realtors YOU need to be VERY CAREFUL and start asking questions about the forms YOU are filling out or YOU may end up in a LAW SUITE. I don't think a $40/$50 check will pay you bail.  Anyway, Auction.com is now working with these third party asset managers to totally skip the realtor process and only be used for the BPO end.  As I mentioned before, we need to come together and start complaining directly to NAR and the BANKS regarding our concerns. It would be nice if we could start some kind of formal letter on this site and get at least 100 agent signatures to forward on?

http://Auction.com/
            • that is just great, no wonder this industry is going down the tubes........ I think maybe we should band together. things are getter stranger every day. Any suggestions? Wish the NAR would step in.

• Thanks for sharing your experience, it is crazy that they can get away with this kind of stuff.  

• USRES. I will admit at one time I had no complaints. This past year however they have been a nightmare and I will no longer do anything for them. I just worked for more than 3 months on a assigned property and they just pulled it and gave it to another agent. BEFORE the actual listing occurred. I worked for over 3 months, bpos, KFC, inspections, occupancy checks, ect ect. Just to be told "oh well these things happen"? Are you kidding me? Yes it happens, its happened to me but this is the last time it will happen to ME. They have been sent a bill for everything Ive done thus far. If they do not pay then I will attach a lien. I worked due to an agreement we had that stated I was doing these things in exchange for the list. I have a book Ive printed out with emails, screen shots, notes, ect. If they think its "no biggy" to work for 3 months for free then more power to em! May they all at USRES work for free! I am a REO list agent and I complete BPOs hand over fist. This is the rudest company Ive ever dealt with. Beth Chelson is the turd in cereal bowl there. That woman could piss off the pope! Im done!  

• I am with you Missie, USRES is full of B.S. with their work BPO's free for listings.  The issue is that they are taking advantage of unsuspecting agents and exploiting them with false promises of listings.  The truth is that they don't necessarily have listings everywhere they have BPO work so there is a good chance that the don't and/or won't ever have a listing in the agents service area.  

Hopefully agents will find these threads and avoid being duped by false promises and outright lies.

Good luck resolving your issues with them.

• Ive been telling everyone for a long time not to be fooled with nthat free for listings crap. Use common sense!

• If you have ever met the CEO of USRES/RESNET, you would realize what an arrogant Bastard he is and would refuse to work for them.  I paid 1 year, and got 3 BPO's got paid for 1 ONE.  Then I went to FIVE STAR and met the SOB and realized that getting money/work from them was not in my best interest.  Been There done that, NOT GOING THERE AGAIN.  I am not a CHARITABLE organization I do not work for FREE

• I was placing a lien and gave them until 9/1/14 to not only issue me a check or send me a copy of the check with proof that it had been mailed. ( this was a phone conversation yesterday after I declined their offer to negotiate my fees UGH NO THANKS my bill stood firm) Today i received a call and an email with check copy and proof of mailing. Ive been pd in FULL. :) This worked out well for me. They just paid me more than what I would have made selling it. FYI the list agent that was given that listing DOES NOT DO FREE BPOS. I gave USRES the same time limit "task" that they put on us. Im impressed they actually got the job done. Glad to be rid of them. May they fall away with the rest of the @$$holes that think we as agents owe them something. ( refer fees, electric bills, water bills, OUR DONATED TIME..) They actually expected me to bow my head and eat that?!  Now they can EAT IT! 

• Good for you Missie, that is a great story! I don't use LOL ever your post just forced me to use it because I just laughed out loud reading it.  More agents should stick up for themselves like you did maybe these BPO companies and Asset Managers would take notice.  Probably just wishful thinking.

This reply was deleted.