Replies

• You are replying to a discussion from 2009.
    • Do they have a platform where you actually fill in the BPO information to submit or do you have to fax and or physically mail the BPO's to them like the appraisers have to according to their site?

• Havent heard from REMUSA since 2009.
        • They lost a big contract  they are struggling

• Just got an email from eValuations Solutions, LLC. www.evalonline.net for a BPO that has to be in by 2:00 p.m. today. It pays 50.00. Do you think its the same as evalonline.com???

I have never signed up with them and the "LLC's" are the ones that usually stiff me. Most of the LLC's bid at the auction and snap these up and WE do all the reseach...I will check to see if this is on the list to be auction in NWK or PAS today.
    • check out google for reviews on any new group you decide to consider.  I thought that company if it's the one in FL went bankrupt last year, but I could be wrong.  Just check the internet before accepting any new companies.  Better safe than sorry.

• Evaluations owes me over $900.00 now Im having problems with Valuation Visions

• Valuation visions is one of the worst. They owe me from last year, called them a few times and got the run around. Never again.

• I say anything up & over $300 should be reported to the LABOR BOARD/BBB/NAR/STATE-COUNTY OFFICIALS and who ever else can get on them to pay.  Also, you should check to see if any those properties sold yet, if not you should attach a lean on them so you get paid at a closing when they finally sell.  This will probably be your only chance to get something before they are sold, after that you wont get anywhere.  But the if you also go to the banks when the properties are still listed and not sold yet, then the banks will call them to make sure you get paid because they still need BPO's done on the asset till its sold.  You have nothing to lose, because they obviously careless about you anyway and do not plan to contact you again after stiffing you.  So, be the smart one and let them know you mean business.

• Yes v.v have quit paying everyone. They were good thru early fall and have now stopped.

This reply was deleted.