Replies

• Hello,

They pay 50-65.00 however they pay very very slow like 90 days after you completed an order.

• I can't wait that long and when I did them for Integrated Asset Services they got longer and longer and then after 7 years they went bankrupt, but the writing was on the wall.  Thank God I got all my money before they went under.  They were unforgivable in their antics.  CEO was former CEO of Lehman Brothers in NY, so it should have been a red flag.

• I have the same no pay....evalonline.com
    evalonline.com Is For Sale
    The domain name evalonline.com is for sale. Call BuyDomains at 844-896-7299 to get a price quote and get your business online today!
    • THEY ARE BK

• I just received a letter from a Bankruptcy Court that Evalonline had filed bankruptcy.  I won't be doing any more work for them!

• Good thing I got my money from them.  They owed me $5000.00 at one time.  I reported them to BBB and to the Attorney General and they paid me my money.  Needless to say they haven't sent me anymore work.

• They will just open back up under diff name. They had already done that once before. They owe me also. They were still calling me asking me to do work for them even after they filed. 

• Yes. They shut down earlier this year. An email went out around that time as well. Crazy!

• CORRECT

• They pay but slow and it coudl take to a year...I was paid after 1 year of waiting.

This reply was deleted.