Replies

• Jill, LPS is not the company it used to be.  They laid off a bunch of people and it really changed. I don't work with them at all any more.

• Many companies pay the first week of the following month of the work you have done.

a few companies pay the first week of the second month or 30 days out.

a few companies pay weekly for the work you have done that week.

I have starting to ask the small companies for a $500 retainer to begin work for them.  Best part is I never hear back.

Which is ok as the work requested is out in the middle who knows where. 

• @Thomas Bohlmann And some companies don't pay at all!

Thomas Bohlmann's Discussions
      Thomas Bohlmann's Discussions | A free & open professional social network for real estate professionals who specialize in REO and BPO's
    • good idea, there are some newer companies that have actually been great as far as payment, others I look at with a jaundiced eye. I will not do a lot of bpos for a company I have not worked for previously unless I know they are either reputable or I will wait for payment. if no pay or spotty payment forget it.

• It's like hop on here and ask away first !

• How can I collect from Broker Price Opinion? Or First valuation their new name?

• They owe me almost 3K for over a year and all I hear is that the check is in the mail.  I am getting sick & tired of waiting. 

Evaluation Solutions got me for $6K, IAS for $4K and now them.  I will be filing in small claims court shortly.

• you will probably have to take them to court. there are a few of these companies that in my opinion are just criminal and they should be reported.

• Thank you..

I wonder just where you can report them.  BrokerPriceOpinion.com is not paying also known as Firstvaluations.com.  I was schedule for a check on the 8th but was called and told it was pushed out to 1/10/2014.  Another agent on here said he was out a LOT of money with them.

• I complained the their local BBB and got half of what they owed me.

This reply was deleted.