Replies

• I have never received a BPO order through Equator and I have worked with them for several years. I have received listings from Nationstar through them and Bank of America puts all of their REO's through Equator. The only REO's you will receive, if any, are with companies that use Equator exclusively for their REO management. As a rule these companies already have an existing relationships with the agents they select. I would recommend going directly to the lenders for REO's and even with most the BPO asset people.

• I have been paying for the zipcodes and I get listings on equator with short sales and certain companies I do business with.

• Good question.  I have been paying since May and have not received a single order from them.

• Titanium Solutions doesn't exist any more do they?

• Anyone had any dealings doing BPOs for  USRES ?

Are they legit and do they pay promptly?

• USRES doesn't pay for BPO's, they say they will give you a listing if you complete x amount of BPO's for them. They told me about 12 BPO's. Oh yeah and they have to have a listing in your area in order for you to receive it. I completed over 50 FREE BPO's for this BS company and never received a listing.  Every BPO I completed for them I asked when can I expect a listing? They always told me when one comes in my service area I would get the listing.  I never got a listing.    After a several of these free BPO's and false promises, I told them I no longer wished to complete their BPO's.  They said they could switch me to the paid BPO's but I wouldn't be eligible for a listing if I was paid for the BPO.  I told them to take their BPO's and shove em'.  

This company is in the business of fraud and deceit. 

I kept doing the free bpo's in hopes of the listing.  Every time a new BPO came along I thought ok I will do this one and then maybe I will get a listing.  It took me 50 FREE BPO's to figure out this company was never going to give me a listing.  

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

• I think it is just crazy for USRES to do this to real estate agents.  I have only been requested by them one time to do a BPO and went round and round with them about their policy.  I did the BPO for pay, I knew the chances were slim to get a listing.  But I am not so sure that I would do another one, solely on the fact of how they treat agents and brokers.  It is just wrong! 

• It's so weird how they say they are one of the greatest companies to work with yet, they are so desperate and just yesterday they called again and left me another voice mail to renew on another crappy promo after I had already told them to shove it where the sun don't shine. 

• Thank you, after all the nice things said about USRES, I'll put their BPO requests together with the requests from Integrated Assets Services.

Thank you for your feedback

This reply was deleted.