Replies

• I started doing a few for Residential Real Estate Review and hoping they aren't going to be one of those that don't pay.  Their asset managers are definitely from India, but that's ok as long as they pay the fees.  I don't want to let them get too far ahead and then not pay.  I can't afford the gas and time if a company won't pay.

• I've done them for RRReview for years and they are one of the consistent pays. Receipt of check is within 10 days to 2 weeks.  Never a problem, they have even called me to complete orders, instead of competing for the order on the internet.

• they are mixed in pay. They actually paid me a check and then cancelled it on me, causing my account to overdraw. They stink. They will hound you to death. I really am trying to steer clear of outsourcing, They do not understand us, they are under pressure, and they are extremely vindictive.

• I found that out today when I argued with them about not doing any Mobile homes and not going down a dead end road with a bunch of cars and trailers, but they insisted I prove it was a mobile home.  So I shot it as far away as I could without trespassing on to the property itself.  The gravel lane was nothing more than a driveway, one way in and one way out.  I wrote them a long letter and told them to take it off my list of homes and will not do that area again.  It made me think twice about any offers and turned one down to CC for $50 for a property 30 miles from my office.  

• If I go over 15 miles I charge a minimum of $75 and over 30 miles is $100. (interiors are more) and I won't go over 50 miles. Ocwen tries to send me all over the state which either direction from me is over 300 miles. I tell them to get an appraiser if it is over 50.

• I do quite a few for RReview. I have never had a pay problem with them. I am in fact doing two  for them right now.

• I have so many companies that I do not have the hassle that I have had with RRReview. I will not do bpos for them anymore.

• Sharon,

They usually pay within 2 weeks of order completion.

• it depends, I have had a lot of problems with RRReview and I will not do bpos anymore for them. they also cancelled a check on me after they sent it and it caused my account to overdraw. I am finished with them.

• Does anyone use or know of software that pre-fills the BPO fields to speed up the time it takes to fill out a BPO form???

This reply was deleted.