Replies

• Its the same people that own/used to own Corelogic, Sourceone, Disposolutions... - they aren't really "new" to the business- they just have a lot of subsidiaries...same DNA you can say...

• Why on earth do we have to keep bugging these companies to pay us?  We've got enough work to do without being a collection agency too.

• I don't accept orders for Valuation Vision becuase they were slow to pay and their form is a little more complicated than some other companies I do work for. 

I hate having to chase payments for work I completed in good faith.

Spending extra time trying to get paid for the work we have completed is frustrating, especially since we provide them much more value than they pay us for.

• why is it that these companies who are getting paid have such a hard time in paying us down the line?  I think they deposit the money they get from the bank and then let it gather interest or pay other bills before paying us for the very work they were paid to complete.  It's a mystery to me how many of these get away with this practice over and over again.

• I just got the latest bankuptcy statement on Evaluation Solutions.  In it, JPMorgan Chase acknowledges that it owes Eval $2,316,6000 and agrees to pay it.  Of this, $2,216,000 goes to Summit Financial Resources, L.P.  Only $100,000 goes to the Debtor's bankruptcy estate.  So maybe the banks don't pay them....  

• Wow, that is great information.  Chase doesn't pay its bills....that is very interesting. Hmmm, there is definetly something to ponder there.

This reply was deleted.