Replies

• Does anyone do orders for brokerpriceopinion.com?  Easy inspections, few photos, but no pay since February! Every week I get the same answer, check back next week, we are waiting on receipts.  These are so simple to do and pay $20, but I am almost thinking they are taking my results and outsourcing to appraisers or someone else who then puts together a more extensive bpo or appraisal.

• I quit working for them almost a year ago because they don't pay. Once a year I would have to beg and spend numerous hours on the phone trying to get paid. I don't know where your from but I could never do a bpo for $20. No matter how easy it is. Its still your time and gas.

• I'm in Michigan, and I only take ones that are on my way. And, they take but 5 minutes on the computer.  I'm looking at it now like a christmas club, just hoping they do pay up..... And, with the owners contact information provided I've gotten a few leads out them as well....

• Smart move.. I usually throw out that I'm going to report them to my local board of realtors. Which they will send out a email blast to 1000+ agents to warn them about your company. This usually works ever time.

• Marktomarket.us is an excellent company. Pays middle following month.

• Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the feedback. I do a lot of BPO's for CoreLogic, LPS & Service Link. Evalonline.com just contacted me. After reading all the negative posts here, I respectfully declined. Thanks for saving me the headaches!

evalonline.com Is For Sale
    The domain name evalonline.com is for sale. Call BuyDomains at 844-896-7299 to get a price quote and get your business online today!
  • NREIS does not pay and now SLS is slowing down in paying for orders.

Also, Ed Gruden has quit NREIS.  He couldn't take the verbal abuse I was told.  NREIS is asking could I do a settlement with them or give them a payment plan???

• SLS is paying, they have never not paid me.  Their sister company NREIS had stopped paying but now are on a payment plan.  So far, so good. They made the first payment.  Protek pays religiously and even posts when the checks will go out.

• ok, so could you tell me how I could go about getting them to do this with me? They are in to me for over $4,000.Any help would be appreciated. I am SICK of hearing the canned answers from them. They at one time were a good company to work for...shame. Secured Lending is still paying though,thank goodness.

• OK, so I called NREIS "once again",same canned answers and then I told them that I found out that they were making payment plans available......"would you be willing to do that?" she said,"if that's the only way I can get Paid,then I'll do what it takes" I told her.....annnnnnnnd when you write this up tell them I am fed up and the States attorney will be my next contact and anyone else that will look into this.She asked how much would I be willing to accept a month?, told her I would like $1000,she said she couldn't do that much but felt $850 would probably get approved and would probably start in September"...You know if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have any idea what to do and as fast as she agreed to it and lead the conversation about it, it appears that this is a regular happening with them..........we'll see, I will keep you posted...I also made sure they had my correct address : )) I am still getting paid on a regular basis with Secured Lending and don't even consider them on NREIS level....much,much higher,they have been great to work for.So Thanks to everybody.

This reply was deleted.