Replies

• Hi Eric,

I have had problems with this company. I was wondering if you could send me his home address or let me know how I can find it. His company owes me and I would like to be paid.

Thanks 

Olga Shurlow

West USA

• I have not been paid by:
      Brokerpriceopinion.com
      Disposolutions
      • Chances are you probably won't.  Their reputation is bad for not paying. I would not accept any from them. I have been just ignoring their assignments.

• Brokerpriceopinion.com has not paid me and I have stopped working for them. 

But Disposolutions has always paid on time and their affiliate company is First American Mortgae Services (firstamavs.com)

• Don't do any more for Broker Price Opinion. com  they don't pay  EVER.

They owe me $1,400 for 2 years now.  And they still call and email me requests to do more.

They don't pay,  they tell you they are going to pay but never do.

• You might want to check your payments.  You will never get paid by Disposolutions.  It is a platform like RESNET.  look for a check from the company that ordered the BPO, such as REO America. 

• I had registered with them but never got a BPO.  Good to know.. Thx for the info

• get in contact with the actual company that assigned you the order...I had to call them and they paid, they said they were "behind" #disposolutions

Brokerpriceopinion.com has not paid me either....

• Disposolutions???That's strange they always pay me...Brokerpiceopinion.com never received payment

• Oh my God, This forum is great. At least I know I am not the only who has not been paid by Brokerpriceopinion.com. They owe me at least $900 and have yet to pay me. They still call me w/orders and when I ask for my checks they give one excuse or another.I am stopping to do work for them, I cant believe companies like these are allowed to do business. I am refusing to be pimped.
This reply was deleted.