Replies

• Cindy:
    When I first started working for REMUSA, I was told I would see payment every two weeks after my BPO's seasoned for 45 days. That HAS NOT been the case.
    I started with REMUSA in June. It took 90 days to get my first payment. I have had the run around with their accounting department for the last two weeks regarding another payment from them. It has now been 45 days since my last check. I have been completing about 30-40 BPO's a month and now I am concerned that they are not going to pay me... especially because I have such a large outstanding balance with them.
    Any suggestions Cindy?
    I really do like their BPO format and I never get called on any of my work. I like that there is no competition, but I am wondering if it is because no one else is a fool like me :-)
    • they are slower to pay, about 75 days plus but they do pay. I have always eventually gotten paid. I would not, however do too many a month for them.

• Jamie - they are slow to pay but they have been pretty consistent with me and maybe it's because I sent them a gift basket (there are about 25 people in their dept) as a Thank You for their business -
      • Cindy----
        Could you tell me how long you have worked for them? I think the gift basket is a great idea. I will send something to them as well. What dept did you send it to? The people who assign the orders or the accounting? Or is it 25 people total working there?

I appreciate you commenting back. It is reassuring to know that I can expect a check at some point.
        • I sent it to the first person that contacted me - they are allowed to receive only things that can be shared by everyone - I asked in advance and asked how many and was told about 25 - they were very appreciative of the gift basket - I started working for them in May and now consistently get monthly checks around the 8th of the month.
          • Great Idea Cindy! I'm thinking a large box of chocolates to the REO staff.

• REM pays $50 for exterior and $60 for interior
    • no enough

• Enough what?
        • money....

This reply was deleted.