Replies

• Has anyone heard of BPOMONKEY. they solicited me about capturing some of the bpo's that I keep missing from RRReview. I did some research and it looks like they only had their domain name for 1 month. the guy that emailed me says he is an agent. they want me to direct my email from RRR to their server, so they can capture it. anyone heard of this company? 

• I do not understand why any agent would trust and forward their business to another capture business and have them end up stealing all your business.  I won't even give out the name of vendors I work with to my broker.  Business is low for agents now and you have to protect what you have.  Sorry, but not all people can be trusted and in this economy everyone is for themselves.  Therefore, you have to be smart and protect yourself if your going to survive and be able to pay your bills.  Besides any company with the name MONKEY in it, sounds like their looking for agents (aka: monkey's) to screw and not pay.

• Hey guys, Ive been approached by a capture company. Of course they need my passwords. Found ut they are owned by a REAL ESTATE COMPANY. Im not going to let anyone---much less a competitor---hasve my account. I asked about that and they told me it was OK, that I could change it but if changed, how could they actually capture?

• your right, I usually do research before I do anything, and when I looked up whoisbpomonkey, that is when I found out they only had that domain for about 30 days. thanks for your advice :)

• Has anyone done work for
    Valuation Vision,  if so do they pay?

• NO! I did work for them last year before they had their merger and I have not bee paid. I call and call and get the same answer that they dont know when they will be paying again. But I still get work request from them everyday.

• I get MULTIPLE requests every day. I have turned down down a couple HUNDRED orders. They still owe me for 2013!

• There is a whole separate discussion on here to explore on Valuation Vision and their lack of payment. Since they only pay $35, you wont be interested anyway.
    • You have to hound them to get paid.

• I have been approached by Applied Valuation Services to do a BPO.  They are offering a reasonable fee but a couple years ago this thread mentioned them in a non-positive light.  Has anyone had any recent dealings with these folks?  Thanks.

This reply was deleted.