Replies

• Haven't worked with Proteck, but Clear Capital and Corelogic are the greatest. I have good luck with Altisource, RRReview and Goodman Dean plus a few others. All are good payers and once you work with the forms a bit, they are pretty simple and seldom have issues after completion

• I will not do business any more with Clear Capital or Corelogic or RRReview, too many issues and demands. I do business with Proteck, Altisource and LSI. these three pay quickly. I have many other companies that are not as well known but they all pay quickly.

• I have done business with Clear Capital for about 8 years. Great company to work with  and always pay on time. Very responsive company with few unreasonable demands or  issues.

• I have had problems with them in the past. I have many other clients that are a lot easier to work for, the reassign after two hours is a problem for me.

• I used to love Clear Cap. I posted on their blogs. Once I used CAPS on a lot of words for emphasis and the moderator CANCELLED (did it again) my account with them!  Nice

• I did one and only one for M2M and Im beating them up to pay me, I will NEVER take another order from them.  They have no clue whne you are going to pay me, Im sorry that is a SAD SAD business if that is how it is run.

• Please, folks, Quit paying these companies trying to buy some work. There's 2 new company names on here and folks paid them and got disappointed.

I quit all BPOs and REOs three years ago and started listing, listing, listing, listing, listing and usually carry 30-50 real listings - not subdivision lots. I do not show other agent's listings any more, just mine. I do cooperate and pay other agents when they sell my listings.

I have listed this week since Monday morning:  $1,200,000; $879,000; $36,000 and a $69,400.

• where are you located?

• Hey Marv---whats your service area? To take listings from 1,200,000 clear down to 36,000 gives me an odd idea of the area!  Hope those were not side by side, lol

• Marvin is in Arkansas

This reply was deleted.