Replies

• Thank you Randy.  I was suspicious between the vague memories I had from the post I had red here and the fact that they offered a real nice fee.  I went through a lot with Evaluation on line to put myself through the same again.  Thanks Randy.  Will not get my work for free.

• Valuation Vision---DONT USE. Sold to a Canadian company, they owe me money back to Nov 2013

• I just got paid finally from Feb and March from Valuation Vision. They did as they stated and did pay finally. They must be getting caught up. 

• I completed an order for them about 2 weeks ago and have already been paid. Maybe they are getting their act together.

• I guess if agents are foolish enough to work for $35 that is up to them. They evidently don't list and sell much or they would value their time more. Personally it has got to be a pretty simple order or they are going to have to pay  me a minimum of $50 for urban and $65 to $100 for anything over 10 miles.

• Or maybe they only pay for the areas that are most important to them.  They pay some agents and others they don't.

• Mary you are exactly right. They know where they have to take very good care of their agents as opposed to areas where the agent will work for almost nothing because the competition is so high like the big metropolitan areas. I had a conversation this week with a rep from a large company who told me that now they can comfortably find agents to do BPOs for $30.00, and that they are paying $35.00 to the really good agents they appreciate. I really got worried.
    • I wondered about Valuation Vision! Just received 1 check from first part of January. 12 more they owe me for.
  • LSI, ISGN can be added to that list

• What bad experience have you had with LSI-LPS(now merged with Servicelink), would be interesting to know so others will know what they should do when they get contacted by them?

This reply was deleted.