Replies

• I have worked with LSI for 20 years when they started out as Market Intelligence, they treat me fine the young employees  -- well you have to let them know you have forgotten more than they know and it will be fine.  love LSI good pay and on time

• I agree, they do no know what they are doing. new and good bpo companies are springing up everywhere.

• I completed a background check for corelogic a year ago or so, but orders with them have really slowed down or they want to pay peanuts.  I have not completed one for CC or Servicelink and continue to get orders.  Could be that I live in a rural area.

• This post is old but I guess agents are still posting.

Pays on time always:

Clear Capital... Great Company

AVM..Asset Evaluation... Great Company

Single Source....good company, wants to pay $40 but you can pretty much name your price. Listings

I don't do BPO's anymore but thought I would add these. Really enjoyed working with them.

• Has anyone worked with Valuation Vision. I received an order 2 days ago and their web site says they pay within 30 days. I will do the one order and wait and see.

• v.vision they pay... but not in 30 days....more like 60/75 days.

• I have been getting bpo's assigned to me lately though I just ignore them and they are always out of my typical servicing area.  So I won't go out of my way anymore unless the fee is over $100+ on out of town where I have to drive 50+ miles.

• I agree I charge 100-120 for 40+ miles.  Also if you are not getting paid, report the company to the State Attorney General in the state where they are located ---Works every time...get paid and kiss them good bye

• I wholeheartedly agree especially with the brutally cold weather and almost impassable roads the rural BPOs should be much more.  I don't even bother calling to ask for more.  I just decline. Can't risk the wear and tear on my car.  The last rural one I did, the road was so bad and bumpy, it blew out my front headlight and Ihad to replace that for $10.00.  Stand firm and they'll understand they can't get the good agents for a paltry sum of $30 or $45.

• I have been working with them since 2012.  In 2012 they would pay at 30 days.  In 2013 they started being more like  45 to 90 days until June.  I have not received payment for orders going back to June.  Last week I received payment on 2 bpos light that I completed in Nov.  but no payment for all the others. 

This reply was deleted.