Replies

• I have never dealt with or heard of Protek, however I do a lot of orders for Clear Capital and find them great to work with. The only issue I had was when they requested a background check after having worked with them for years. I do some with Old Republic but they tend to try to pay less and I do stick to my guns on my fees. I also do a lot of orders for Sourcenet and they have been paying more in our area than in the past. I haven't completed any orders for the new First American co., although they did sign me up. I have had very good luck with payment from Clear Capital, Old republic and Sourcenet.

• there are so many companies I have kicked to the curb, either mutually or if I ticked them off..... including clear capital and first American, with that said I am still extremely busy with bpos, although I have noticed it has been slower lately.

• Julie,

LPS volume, at least their BPO orders have been going to ISGN

Joey Singh
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    ATX BPO Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - Join THE BEST Business in the world!

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 888 800 7082
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• Im hearing ISGN do not pay agents or its yrs before they do? 

• I have been working with ISGN for a few months now and I have had no problems with getting paid. I have had few returns and most orders have pd. within a couple of weeks.I don't use direct deposit but they have offered it.

• I also heard the same thing which is why I have not signed up with them

• they have not been too bad, about two months. they also pay direct deposit.

• Julie,

LPS volume, at least their BPO orders have been going to ISGN

Joey Singh
    Business Development 

ATX BPO Inc.
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - Join THE BEST Business in the world!

1 888 800 7082
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell

• 11/12-11/15

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital is receiving another Order of 5000 Thursday Morning, they are unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system this week . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. 

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

AmeriTax Inc.
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell

Tags: BPO, BPo, Capital, Capture, Green, Joey, River, Secrets, Singh

• Green River may be getting orders nationwide, but from a Realtor standpoint, they are not worth the effort to list their properties.  After all the fees, referrals, etc, you may be lucky to end up with around 1% commission and have a lot of reports, inspections, etc to do.  Most of the properties (in this area anyway) are all under $100,000 and in poor condition and would be hard to get rid of.  My husband (a cost accountant by trade) figured one that I did and it ended it costing me to take the listing after all expenses were figured in.   No thanks. 

This reply was deleted.