Replies

• Well, I tried to submit it with remarks about not doing rentals and they insisted I do some comps.  So I went to hotpads and several others and found 3.  If you could see the map for zipcode 65604, you'd know what I mean.  They don't want to take my word for lack of rentals so I just used three sort of similar, but the closest one was 12 miles and the other two were in town, no acreage.  That's what I used.  That's all there was.  Most of the other sites said 0 available.  I'm going to be careful next time unless they want to pay me more money, no rental stuff.  In my area and rural with acreage impossible to find.  32 years experience showed me that, but if they want a rental, I can give them one.  They even said it didn't have to match, so why even do them?  I'm getting so sick of the BPO scene, just wished I could sell the listings I have.  It's dead around here.  I had a good referral for my niece in the Pasadena area, but she and her fiance broke it off and for the time being aren't looking.

Fun and games in the real estate business.  Thanks for your input.

• Yes I fully understand.  This rural BPO was out in the middle of nowhere and rentals are not available in that area or for that type of new home with acreage.  I only got $55, didn't know the rental part had to be done and all the time searching for comps, was ridiculous. After driving to and from at about 2 hours, then sitting at my computer from 4 pm to 9 pm without a break, I will not do that again.  I do think they stick me with the rural because no one else will do them.  I have taken my zipcode of areas I'll do and marked how much I want for fees and I'm going to stick to it.  What good would it do me to search trulia and zillow when I know from 32 years of experience, and the rural area this subject was in, would not find hardly any and all the time in searching and they wanted sq. ft., and all the other infor for rental. This is off the subject, is that the way your first name is spelled?  I keep thinking it must be, but wondered if Antoinette is an alternate spelling.  Have a good day.  I turned down 2 today.  Funny thing, I could look around my house, pick something to sell on ebay for $50 and not have to spend even a fraction of the time to do these companies bidding.  I might just do that now.  They got me going now, lol.

• I have just use the spelling that was on my birth certificate just never got around to changing it to keep it unique.  One thing, if anyone tries to sign my name fraudulently they will get caught thinking they were spelling it the right way... lol

• good idea, where do you have your office for Real Estate?  I'm in Willard, MO, a town northwest of Springfield, MO

• I'm in Sunny California...  Its been real hot lately.

• I used to live there prior to 1980.  Still have brothers in San Diego, Upland and Sacramento.  We have had the coolest summer on record here, but this weekend it's going up to 90.  Have a great day.

• Anybody had trouble with Valuation Vision.  Just got off the phone and was told there were in acquisition and not cutting checks at this time.  aka- you are not getting paid, I feel. 

• Any luck getting paid for Valuation Vision.? Just got a email mrom them for a couple orders....I'm just waiting before I do them.

• If they are not cutting checks right now I would walk away from those orders. Im sure they are not long to stay in business. 

• Same here.

This reply was deleted.