Replies

• I did get a few from Single Source and I do get REOs from FAS. I have not gotten any from Single Source in two years. however I do get quite a few from FAS. FAS is a decent company to work for. I like the asset managers.

• Consolidate Ana..always paid..make sure no time stamp on photos.  Never heard of Sandcastle

• in stockton ca area I think someone uses auto accept on considated as I only have been able to accept 2 out of 30 broadcast in the past few months.  Or my email server is too slow.

• Has anyone heard of Solutionstar?  I just received a recruiting e mail from them,  name sounds a bit scary and not too professional.

• I received a recruiting email from them yesterday with an application package. Since December, I have received close to 75 orders for them through Consolidated Analytics. I don't know how much they pay directly or what their payment schedule is, but I am submitting my application today. Worth a shot.

• If I remember, they are part of Nationstar. I beleive it was them I received notice from because I do REO's for Nationstar
  • add LSI and ISGN to the good list

• E mortgagelogic every two weeks

Titanium bankrupt

haven't worked with the others

• Look at this mail I recently received.  How can they claim this when they'd have to belong to a huge number of MLS's.

I copied in case none of you have seen this.  It's outrageous and I'm tired of all these low ball BPO offers and now this claim for such low fees.  I wonder if they're out of the US claiming this?  How reliable could their evaluations be?

Here it follows:

We are experienced BPO Assistant for hire. We have 3 years of BPO experience. We can guarantee accurate, and fast turn around times. If you don't have the inventory of orders to hire full time, then we are the perfect solution. You can hire us. We will take care of your BPO needs. We have the experience needed to complete your Broker Price Opinions and provide you with the opportunity to continuously grow your business among the banks with additional BPO orders, quick and accurate valuations, and more listings.

We can do more than 30 BPOs per day. We have experience of 4 years in Real Estate Broker Price Opinions (Comparables Research & Data Entry), We have experience in working in different MLS (MLXCHANGE, MRED, GAR, TEMPO-SANDICOR MLS, NWMLS Matrix MLS, ARMLS, CA Desert MLS, Fresno MLS, Paragon MLS, etc). We have completed countless BPO reports in
    different websites including

Core Logic (Farvv),
    LPS/LSI,
    Altisource/Ocwen,
    Old Republic,
    ServiceLink,
    Dataquick,
    Protk,
    LandAM,
    SingleSource,
    Res.net,
    Equator.com,
    Emortgage,
    RR Review,
    RealtyPilot,
    Imorrtgage,
    USRES,
    M2M and others".

We offer 24 to 48 hours turnaround time for Complete BPO. Turn around time is crucial in the BPO industry and only the fastest make the cut.

Our per BPO charges are $8 for complete report.

If any queries please email us or visit www.outsourcerealestatebpo.com

Thanks,
    Outsource RE BPO

• A broker could be a member of several MLS boards if they could afford it. The only thing is, they are the only one to have access to each of them for reasearch.  Therefore, it sounds to me like this broker is not operating ethically and just letting all his agents get it under his user/password. There is know way 30 a day can be done by one person (I don't care if your up 24hrs your still can't) and anyone who says they do, well lets just say their only amusing themselves.  With these orders getting more and more complicated and taking so much time to do one I just don't see it unless their using an automation software.  Even at that, forms are changing up so often how would any automation software keep up with all these continuos updates.  Anyway, someone needs to report him to his MLS Board so they can keep an eye on the number of logins/logouts and that will pretty much tell the story.

This reply was deleted.