Replies

• I have gotten some listings from them and have a prelist, however, the commission totally stinks, the listings are always in rural locations. If you are switched to paid only, however, they will pay you. I agree though that this is not a good way to treat agents.

• Yes, that's why I gave up on them.  I kept getting really distressed REO's in real rural locations.  I'd be lucky to make $100/$200 commission at the end.  Remember, they will always assign you a listing just as your membership is about to expire and if you do not renew, they will take it away regardless of how much work and time you already invested.  They tried that on me a few months ago and I told them to shove it wear the sun to don't shine and never renewed again.

• Well at least you did get a few listings.  I got nothing but a bunch of wasted time and money.

Their business model is terrible and for most of us they are taking advantage of us by promising listings that will never come.

• USRES is a division of Resnet.  I have performed a couple of BPO's for them and never got paid.

At a Conference I met the CEO of RES.NET and he is a very arrogant person, and I can see why I did not get paid. They expect you to sign up on RESNET, which is a very high fee.

• On top of that, they give you assignments on a commission discount and still you have to pay a referral fee.  Then if you look up all your assignments with them, you will notice that 99% if not all of them are listed at the same price in your area.  They are always hiring appraisers that are 3-4 hours away from the subject who is not even a member of your local MLS boards!  Really...how do they expect to get good comps?  I have gone back and forth with them about this and they don't seem to care. Most of their clients are non big banks and I think their motive is to just list as low as possible (for investors) with a little lee-way for reductions about $2K every 3 months.  In the meantime, your working your "A" off going back and forth and keeping an eye on it using up your personal time and funds for gas to end up with a crappy net commission of $300/$400 if your lucky after splitting with everyone, less all the money and time you've already invested.  So, my advise do not sign up with them and waste your time they are TOO EXPENSIVE!

• arrogant and the resnet system stinks. I am getting more listings off of equator and dispo lately. both are easier sites to use.

• There are a few other ways that they give these out.  Sometimes you will receive an email to do it for without pay in the hopes that you will receive a listing.  The other way is to be paid for your services, without the chance of a listing.  They have always been great with the payments for me.

• Thank you for your feedback. Love to do work and not get pay....

• Thanks for not doing the BPO vendor background check everyone!  Joey Singh 9178594400

Recently I have seen many of our broker clients decide that they are not going to get their background checks on Corelogic, Clear Capital, SAM and many others who want them now to get more orders...you hired our company to capture a BPO order that will never come...and that you will never get offered- so don't complain about it

Please people, this is not mandatory to get orders for some companies, its a requirement from a lot of their respective big bank customers according to Dodd-Frank regulations...If you have noticed you have been getting LESS BPO work from a particular vendor- its because they cannot send you a Fannie or Freddie order without a check. We can sit here and wax poetic that its a fee grab all day, be sure to remember how "principled" you are when you have to make a car payment....

And for all those of you who still don't want to do it out of principal - your competitors thank you from the bottom of their hearts...Our company handles a lot of volume for brokers around the country - there is statistical, empirical proof that your order flow will curtail if you don't do this...

( Disclaimer- this is not ad nor solicitation of ATX BPO outsourcing and ATX BPO capture services- I also don't directly work for any of the above companies nor am I Realtor)

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc.
    Business Development
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPo, Capital, Capture, Clear, Corelogic, Joey, SAM, Singh

• No problem for me.  I have done this several time and keep the report on file on my computer to send to other BPO Companies when requested.

This reply was deleted.