Replies

• Sharon,  I too have still been getting BPO orders from Clear Capital, I never received many orders from them in the past so when they sent an email requesting a background check I ignored it.  I wasn't going to pay $35 - $50 dollars for a background check to maybe have the chance at 5 to 10 orders, that I have to compete with other agents to get. I ignored the request, and still get the same amount of BPO orders sent to me before they requested the background check.  

SingleSource a couple of years ago pushed me to take their BPO certification class, I think it was $79.00, they said that taking the course would increase orders. That was a bald face lie, I completed the course and the order volume dropped.  

I learned the hard way by spending my hard earned money, that these companies aren't always ethical when it comes to their business practices and what they are trying to sell you.

I have learned to keep my money in my pocket. When it comes to BPO and REO businesses that make promises for pay, I stay away.

• Anyone ever deal with Consolidated Analytics?  I just got a call from them wanting me to do a BPO.  Fortunately, I didn't have to decline because I had never heard of them since the address is an REO that I have already been assigned the listing on.  Just want to check them out in case they call again.   Thanks.

• Yes, I do work for them.  I think they are good and they pay within 2 weeks.

• They only pay $30/$35 and you have to join another network and pay $10/$20 a month to use them.  Don't bother not worth the trouble.

• I got a solicitation from them a few months ago and signed up. Then they began sending BPO requests @ $35 each.  I've never accepted one from them. I'm worth more than that!

• Thanks for the input -    I love that we are now banding together to do this -   done a lot of REO's in the past and backed off after some of the large ones just became unreliable all of a sudden that up until that time had been so good.     It is really hard now to figure out where to go and who to trust   -   as Realtors we are as much the target of scammers now as the people in process of foreclosure -   Thanks all for the FYI on Foodtrints

• Does anyone have any information on ICBA - or Footprints   -    I seen one negative on Footprints but it could be an isolated incident -   They are asking for all the right infomation to be with them it seems but access to their stuff is 300   -  they do promise money back contractf 

This reply was deleted.