Replies

• yes it certainly is, gives me a heads up on many things I need to look at.... I live in a suburban area but on the fringes of more rural locations so I get solicited for very rural locations. I hate the drive, but the money adds up......

• I'm not really sure how I got on their list. I have been doing them for several years and can't remember but it looks to me like the companies probably share lists. I have never actually signed up on any site, they have always called me. I think part of my calls have come because we are a Franchise office.

• I know, but I have had some as high as $150. I can get comps and normally they will assign several that are not too close. The drive time, rural location and gas add up, plus they are harder to comp and take more time to do.

• I have received 2 orders from Altisource today. One I turned down for distance and the other was a rural property I accepted for a higher fee. They pay about the best of any co. but wouldn't care if they do slow down a bit. I need a vacation.

• Anyone on Equator get good REO's. I've been doing BPO's for a while. I am not paying for Realty Pilot or any other company. Does anyone get good REO's from signing up with Equator and paying? I'm thinking about it.

• Look at Equator only as a transaction management platform, NOT as a source of listings. I have been using Equator since it was REOTrans (or whatever the original name was years ago) and I have never received a listing just because I was on their system. We are Equator members because that is the platform that our clients use to manage transactions. We are listed so that AMs whose companies we already are signed up with know that we are familiar with the platform they use.

The same holds for ResNet and DispoSolutions. Stop hoping that you will get listings because you are members. Be members so that you can manage the transactions of your clients who are using those platforms.

• So the question that needs to be answered is how to you go about becoming a vendor for the AM?  I have registered and re-registered with these AMs I have taken their certifications I have jumped through their hoops and have picked up only a few REO listings. So what is the best way to be a "chosen one" for the REO listings?

• If you are already picking up some REO listings, just keep doing a good job with them. Otherwise my recommendation is to directly to the lender websites. Most have places to register although several say they are not looking for new agents a this time.

• So right

• I have heard from others not on this blog that they don't get them either.  These banks already have their set of agents and won't change them out unless they've done something real bad.  You can try but you would have to buy the most expensive membership to even get good visibility.  I've tried the lower ones and got know where.  You better off buying several zip codes and the comments option and hope you get a hit.  Try that for a couple of months and see what happens it will be a  much cheaper investment.

This reply was deleted.