Replies

• Yes, been working with them for a while here in California too, there getting better with pay about 30-45 day pays used to  be 60 days. But they do have their own listing agents in different cities they won't admit too.  I have confronted them about never been assigned a listing, which is weird when your told your the only agent they would call on for the area...hm? I have seen several of the properties come on the market I have done BPO's on.  Yet they say they never won the bid for it which is how you would get the listing. Though, its funny they seem to get a listing agent that actually represents the same corporation franchise firm only in another town.  So, I just do the minimum required to get the BPO done.  I won't go the extra mile like I used to.

• What do they pay for interior and exterior BPOs?

• $40 to $60 depending on how quick they need it.

• I have worked for them for quite a few years.  They pay at about 4 weeks. But they do pay. I am in California

• What city in California are you in Linda?

• Thanks for the quick response

• Get ready for Main street orders. Lots coming 10/31/2013-11/05/2013- Bit extra work they are bidding on Pools of Fannie BPO's Joey Singh

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc.
    Business Development
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh    

• To say there form is extra work is under statement. it is a lot of extra work. 

• FootprintsRE/REO/Bankers REO has been running this now for a week with agents here. I spoke to them myself and when I asked how they could pay $150 for an exterior and interior BPO, their reply was, "we do it all the time", then he gave me an address of a property, and while still on the phone with him I looked it up. It is already listed! Not an REO/and when I asked who the bank was he gave me HSBC. There was not mortgage on the property. I then search for them on the internet. REO Pro was first on list to notify they are Scamming! I then asked the man on the phone what I needed to get the BPO and listing, his reply was $350! I then asked how he got my information, and his reply was BPO companies!

Beware!

• Just got a call from Applied Valuation Services.  Anyone ever heard of them or had any dealings with them?

Thanks.  

This reply was deleted.