Replies

• Its not isolated. Google them. I was taken under there aka Banker reo. Please research them first. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY

• There have been a lot of posts here on different threads...according to everyone its a scam.

•  

Has anyone worked with  Asset Management Outsourcing Inc. or have any info about?

Thanks

• Never heard of them?  I think we Realtors need to be very careful about sending our W9 and SS# numbers to people  posing as companies who may be scammers.  Always run a check with BB and Google to see what comes up or your lucky to know someone who can run a credit check that's even better.  With so many blogs out there, its really easy for someone to figure out what's going on in real estate and issues Realtors deal with and start a scam.

• They just emailed me, anybody have good or bad news about them?

• You will get several orders from them....and then they will ask you about your W9 till no end.....Everyone in the BPO business knows that those are just....tactics....

• Has anyone noticed a slow down of BPO's just before and right after the government shutdown?

• not really, but it depends on the BPO company and client. I am pretty steady with certain client, but others are hit and miss. I think it will get worse as the shut down continues

• Does anyone have  a promo code for a discount for RESNET that will work?  I need to renew and cannot afford the $700.  The only discount that the RESNET rep would give me was 10%, they said my code expired and would not honor it, even though I got it from one of my AM's.

• They already lost BOFA don't bother with them, they use CITI which sends listings that are very distressed most of the time and you have to fork out a lot of money to get them back in shape to sell and they will list them at very low end prices.  Its not worth the hard work you put into them.  I personally will never pay over $300 anymore and that's still a bit high.  I think $150/$199 is all these AM's should be asking for memberships.  Don't waste $700 on 1 when you can get 2 or 3 other memberships with smaller companies which may give you more listings together by end of year than one big company that may only give you 1 or 2 all year long. 

This reply was deleted.