Replies

• I have been reading this Blog for a few weeks. I have to share this with all of you.  My prior profession was a correspondent mortgage lender. I bought internet mortgage leads.  The majority of lead companies would just take your money in run. A blog was started regarding mortgage lead companies and we would share opinions of the good and bad. After sharing my story, I received a refund check for $1825.00. I have to say this sounds very familiar!!

• I have been covered up with BPO's this week, one or two due everyday since Wed.  I went for two weeks with just 2 orders, then after the government opened up, my volume went through the roof.  Coincidence? I don't know?  But I have order's scheduled until Wed of next week already.  Anybody else had a surge this week?

• I was steady but slower, some companies nothing at all, then all of a sudden, certain companies opened up. suddenly slowed up on REOS, however, I have over 50 ready to list so I am not hurting and certainly busy enough.

• Altisource calling you for BPO orders is DOA as of yesterday if you haven't noticed! Joey Singh 9178594400

Stay on your computers and press refresh people on New Offers! They are not going to call you for orders for the foreseeable future. ( interesting fact - they are now 24 hours TAT and dropping it to $35 in a lot of places)

My well informed sources tell me management was seeing that they were paying higher prices doing the " whats your fee and turnaround emails" and it was ripe with cheating, favoritism...and possibly, alleged other problems......aaaahhh think no bid contracts....

At least Now everyone has a fair chance to capture orders as long as they refresh every X.X seconds only XXX times in a 24 hour period not from the same IP address...

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Outsourcing Inc.
    Business Development
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh   

Tags: Altisource, BPO, Joey, Ocwen, Singh, capture, expert

• that is weird, I still get calls from them and emails from them......

• actually I can usually negotiate very high fees from Altisource for farther distances and rural location.

• They have been real good about negotiating, especially in the past few weeks. I find them great to work with, but do wish they would look at a map so they could realize that it is not feasible to do BPO's on properties located 200 miles away, even with a higher fee.

• Would you share how you got on their list to do BPO's, etc.  I have visited their website and do not see a place to register.  Thanks!!

• it is easy. https://as.realtrans.com/webtop/default.html  you will have to sign up and will have to supply the standard information. They are very annoying and picky. I may have an email with a poc for getting the correct information to them. When you bring up this screen, at the bottom where the login is it will have a "join now" icon and you can register there. They need agents badly. The standard fee is low and they may solicit you for local bpos, but they are broadcasting them to other agents. When you get calls directly from them, you can negotiate higher fees depending on distance, the difficulty they have getting other agents to do the bpo for them, and whether or not it is rural.

• Thank you so much for the info.  I am in a very rural area in MS, although I do plenty of BPO  and REO business to keep me busy.  Maybe I can get some more orders if they do work in North West MS.  Thanks again!!! By the way, I have not mentioned this site is a wealth of information!!! Love it!!!

This reply was deleted.