Replies

• Just a heads up to everyone,  I got a call from Brokerpriceopinion.com that I let go to my voicemail.  A few minutes later I received an email from a coordinator from 

First Valuation Company

8700 Turnpike Dr., Suite 318 Westminster, CO 80031

Stating that they had two rush orders and would I be interested in completing them.

I have never heard of First Valuation Company so I thought I would do a little research.  I didn't have to go to far when I noticed that the coordinator's email was from BrokerPriceOpinion.com.

Needless to say, I respectfully declined the solicitation and explained that I no longer complete BPO orders for them due to their pay policies.

Just a heads up.

• Broker Price Opinion owes me the equivalent of a couple of mortgage payments. Stay away from them!!

• Like in anything there are good companies and bad ones. If they don't pay within 60 days I don't accept orders anymore. I have only been stiffed a couple of times and only on one order. I have been in business for over 30 years and I find BPO's to be a great way to keep up with the market. I have also listed REO's as a result of several of the orders I have completed. I consider the pay I receive off of BPO's to be my fun money and the listings and sales are the real meat. They are definitely the way for a new agent to learn the market but most top agents wouldn't consider doing one for any amount of money.

• They are the pits, they are no pay. and I believe they are owned by Tommy Green. Their clients think they are legitimate, good site, easy to use, etc, but they have very rarely paid me. I do not answer their calls anymore.

• They actually have another company they go under too but I forget the name. but that email also has the brokerpriceopinion suffix in the email...

• Does anyone have an update on the company Summit Valuations(Dispo Solutions) and getting paid from them. They recently started sending me orders and I see bad things on here from 2010 but nothing recent. Please advise thank you so much.......any information would be appreciated!

Slyvester

• they are slow to pay, they need reminders...stay on top of them

• I receive periodic orders from Summit and have had no issues getting paid - same with Equi-trax

• System technical support: 847-716-5430
      BPO assignment support: 847-242-9955 ext. 2
      HelpDesk@SummitValuations.com

Appraiser Support

System technical support: 847-716-5430
      Appraisal assignment support: 847-242-9955 ext. 2

Summit Valuations Headquarters

Summit Valuations
      5940 W. Touhy Ave., Suite 310
      Niles, IL 60714
      847-242-9955
      Info@SummitValuations.com