Replies

• Those might be the ones that Green River is dishing out?  They are the auction company that BOFA works with from time to time when a standard listing period expires and the asset has not been sold.  Though, if that were the case, I still would not take them. Still get a couple hear and there from Corelogic, but not as much as before.

• Core Logic

Old Republic

Landsafe

• Here's a company that many may have an interest in. I've signed up with them. Looks like they will be paying real fast. Below is the registration link.

https://providers.clearvalueconsulting.com/CreateProfile.aspx?Refer...

Urban Lending Solutions (ULS) is Seeking Real Estate Professionals

Interested in doing Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) for five of the Top 10 largest banks? If you would like to add another client to your list, ULS is looking for experienced licensed real estate professionals! Consider partnering with ULS during this booming real estate market.

ULS partners with our providers to create a best in class experience. We truly care about your business success and offer the following benefits to our partners:
    • Receive payment in 5-10 business days for all completed orders!
    • Partner with an organization that truly values you and appreciates the importance of your work.
    • Supplement your current workload with consistent orders from a viable company.

Join our talented and dynamic team of professionals who average 25 years of industry experience, by registering with us through our affiliated portal (Clear Value Consulting).

Registration process:

Step 1: Register by clicking here and selecting "Real Estate Professional" from the drop down list and follow the required prompts. 

Step 2: After initial registration, you will receive an email to activate your account.  Please log into your account and complete your profile, to update company information, products, and coverage area.

**Please note your account will not be activated until both steps are completed**

To learn more about ULS, please visit us at www.urban-ls.com/broker-price-opinions.

We look forward to partnering with you!
    • Thank you David for sharing this information.  I just registered with them.  Are you going a lot of work for them? Are they good?

Elena

• Got a friend that works there, moved over from another company. I like the idea of getting paid in 5-10 days.

• Hi all agents,

I just received mail blasts of couple of exterior BPOs from Mainstreet Valuations (BPO Fulfilment) to pay $70 and due within 2 days. Is this another tactics from Mainstreet Valuations who has paid low for BPOs and now suddently pay higher than normal? How about if we accepted the orders and then they will never pay or delay the payments? Please share your thoughts and stories about Mainstreet. Thank you very much!

• They can't even afford to fix the link to their website in their email.  Even now that they have changed to www.bpofulfillment.com.  Makes me wonder why they won't fix this.  

• John, the only thing I've done for Mainstreet (only thing I've ever been offered!) is their property inspections ($20). I will NOT ever do one again because even though you don't have to pull comps, they are much too complicated for the cheap price they pay. However, I've not had a problem with payment from them.

• Eval starting doing that before and during them not paying if I remember correctly.

• Well, I think you need to go with your gut feelings.  Its already out there who pays and who doesn't pay.  I personally would not take the chance.  Most likely, know one has been accepting their orders and think it is probably just a trick to get people to accept them with intentions to never pay.  Good luck...

This reply was deleted.