Replies

• Different company and they have partially paid..... Broker Price Opinion owns me $1400 and has never paid, thought they continue to promise payment......

• Take the Compromise- its cheaper and you can move with your business- Its one way to learn a lesson, all be it an expensive lesson

• Titanium solutions went out of business

• IAS turned into a bad company owe me about $2000 and my contractor $1300 for a trash out.I heard they were reimbursed by the bank and never sent money to the agents.What a bunch of creeps.

They are in business because people could not pay their mortgages but they don't pay their bills.Who is going to foreclose on them

• Clear Capital is the BEST

• IAS Dead beats.They are in business because people dont pay their bills (mortgages). They are doing the same thing to agents.Who is going to foreclose on them

• Clear Capital is great and usually pay within a week
  • Equi-trax is going nuts with a new client orders..NY, NJ, IL, FL, CA , NV -told you so....7/19/2013- Due by 7/21/2013 - That's a Sunday

I believe its a 2,500 to 7,000 Order drop...You need to call these people for orders..please comb through your emails from these people directly...to get exact names...for those of you who have received emails from the below people- you will have their direct lines in email signatures...email signatures are the things at the bottom of emails that have contact info

DON'T CALL ME _ CALL Equitrax - sign up - They pay - Learn how to mail an invoice

https://equi-trax.mindbrix.com/

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• Let me know how you fare - I was paid for about 60% of the orders I completed back in Nov-January but have not been paid for the rest......

• Clear Capital is an EXCELLENT COMPANY for paying fast.

This reply was deleted.