Replies

• Hi Julie,

Do you have a contact at IAS?  Thanks!  

Dave

• They finally paid me, and now owe me for 2 bpo's. I am paid up from November 2011. I received a check for $2400.00 and it was good...My orders slowed waaaay down though

• they only keep the agents that they can screw. They owe me 3500 and after payment i was deleted out of there system.

• Just wrote an email to Ms Parker, UTLS owes me over $3,500 from first half of 2011. I am hoping she will be able to do something or advice what to do. No one has posted any positive results regarding UTLS.

Funny, how they continue to do business handling short sales for Bank of America and doing a horrible job as well.

• EVALONLINE UPDATE

FYI - Here is who I emailed this morning to get payment for BPO's submitted in 2011!!

bguckavan@evalonline.net, jdurrance@evalonline.net, cgarrett@evalonline.net, mrivers@evalonline.net, jamiend@evalonline.net, "jamie jones" <jamie.jones@evalonline.net>

I ended up getting a response from a Lorie Carter at lcarter@evalonline.net and she copied these people - Melissa Rivers <mrivers@evalonline.net>,
     Jamien Durrence <jamiend@evalonline.net>

I was told that I will finally be paid on the unreconciled BPO's that were performed.  I'll post and let you all know once it's cashed!!

Alicia Garner

Mark Garner & Associates

Transaction Realty

• Too funny.  And Evalonline called me yesterday and asked me to do another bpo.  The guy was totally shocked when I told him I couldn't accept it, because I didn't have enough time to chase down payment.

• May 15, 2011 at 3:21pm

I wrote a letter to brokerpriceopinion.com and sent the original to the home address of Mr. Coates on March 30, 2011. It reqested payment for my three bpo's and an agent in my office who had not been paid for 26 bpo's since 2009. Received a check for my bpo's on April 18th. Other agent has received two of the three promised payments. Also had a personal call from Mr. Coats along with six from various people claiming to be in the accounting dept. providing a variaty of explanations for delay in payment, etc. before the first check arrived.  One more check to go and then we're done with this company. Agent received third and last check in late May 2011.
  • FASInc change a fee to sign up as a vendor, is that normal? I am in Northern Colorado and done only BPO's until now so I am interested in Asset managements companies that do REO and BPO's in my area, I ting that would increase my chances to get some REO asignments.  Any suggestions?

• I have done only a few BPOs for Old Republic and IMortage and I whisk they would send me more. They pay great!!! Has anyone worked with Main Street Evaluation?

• Main Street pays every 90 days, they have BPOs almost every day so you can pick up a substantial number of orders every month. Make sure you read their guidelines carefully, if you do not have a good visual of the subject or the subject is in a gated community you cannot proceed, need to notify them and you will be paid a trip fee of $15.00. Properties over $500,000 in value need to be completed as interior only. Properties over $1,000,000 need to be reassigned to be completed by a licensed appraiser.

This reply was deleted.