Replies

• Which site are you on? Are you going directly to a BOFA BPO site or through a vendor like Corelogic?  Because I have not seen any bpo's come in at over $50 and never as high as $85 in the last couple years. The only time that happened was about 4 years ago when the market was real good (bubbled) and they sometimes paid up to $100 on rush orders. Again, that was through Corelogic or Clearcapitol.  Those payments are the thing of the past.  Who are you dealing with?

• How can I sign up for BPO's with Bank of America?

• Go to Equator and register there or go to Www.bankofamerica.com. They have a place to register on either site.
        • Thanks! I have signed up with Equator, but I have not purchased anything. I'm not too excited about paying for something without assurance that I will receive work. There are many BPO companies that you can sign up with for free. Does Equator usually create work with pay?

• Equator itself doesn't create work. There are just a lot of lenders that use Equator to manage their REO's and find Realtors. Bank of America uses Equator for management of all their REOs and if you do get an assignment, it is a requirement to use it. You can sign up for free, but if you want extended membership or certifications, you do have to pay a fee. You can sign up for potential listings at https://agentresources.bankofamerica.com. Then if you get an assignment they will require the Equator signup.

• How did you sign up with Boa? Thanks

• Who would one contact at BOA to solicit business. I'm in SE Houston, TX and hoping not to be your competition. Thank you, Troy
    • I remember my ex-broker saying "If you place yourself as red carpet, you will be stepped on". When doing bpos prior to performance, ask for the payment policy. Know when you will be paid, decide if you want to be a Nonprofit organization, decide how long and how many are you willing to work for free and then select the ones that will benefit from your knowledge and experience. When you value yourself the certainty and the appreciation of your time will be appreciated, your decisions will be powerful. These are businesses, and there has to be a win-win situation. I do the assignments for Titanium and I put all my heart into it as this is the only way I know how to do things.I go twice the extra mile to locate homeowner and I do it with the intention to help. It all comes to your perception. Are you putting your energy into hard work and waiting "if" you are going to be paid? Life is One, your time, energy, experience and knowledge might be used for better causes, dont you think? It is all in the perception and the intention. Position yourself where you want to be, what do you want to experience and enjoy life.... Your free work to do bpos is not helping homeowners, yourself or your family. If you want to work as a nonprofit, do it with certainty, sometimes people have the need to give and give but then they are so empty because they give with the wrong intention. With thoughts of Love and appreciation to my fellow realtors. To your success!!! Magda
    • How and where can I sign up with Bankof America?
    • What's Bank of America direct link to get BPO orders?
This reply was deleted.