Replies

• WOW! Great info. I am in Northern Colorado, in your experience, is doing BPO's the best way to get a REO's? I know Main Street do not magage REO's, I am waisting my time? 

• Most BPO companies like Main Street are just that, companies that offer valuation products for the Lenders. No REO listings will ever be generated from our hard work completing their BPOs, just a little bread and butter.

For REO listings you need to sign up with asset management companies, those who will allow you to sign up since many of them are not currently accepting new applications.

• Has anyone listed for single source and never got paid for their expenses. I just closed a property last week. Within the same week they declined my utilites, winterization, and rekey. Nothing like doing bpos for 6 years for a listing and finally get a listing to just get screwed on. I cleared $600 and will eat $300 in expenses. Leaving me with $300.

• Yes got screwed on re key follow up follow up .

• Is anyone out of pay still from IAS?

• I received a check last week after stopping all bpo orders and raising heck with a vp of accounting.  I was paid in full for invoices dating back to June 2010.  Of course they had promissed to pay those invoices in November but never did.

• Hi Im having problem getting paid from IAS. Can you tell who was the VP you contacted?

• I would call the CEO Paul E. Sveen.  Leave a message with your concerns.  He eventually returned my call and I finally got paid. 

• Hi Jo Anne

do you have the contact number for Paul?

• Sure, it was Ashley Bogart who is the VP of Cleint Services.  Her email is abogart@iaservices.com and her office phone is 303-850-2846.  It took me 3 months and multiple calls to get paid after she promissed payment in November.  I have not had another bpo order from them in the 3 months since I started to complain and send emails about payment.

This reply was deleted.